Morecambe v Derby (A) Matchday thread

Bwash_Ram

Paper thin squad with the same 12/13 players being used again. I’ll take the point but very frustrating missing two pens.

Cashin suspended for MK Dons. Another one down. Need bodies back asap. 

1 minute ago, Derbados said:

Liam Thompson needs removing as far away from the first team set up as possible, done absolutely naff all every opportunity he’s had. How many chances does he get?

You need players like Thommo though. Squad fillers, local lad on probably rubbish wages and won’t complain about his position.

F me that was thrown away.  That team we played were incredibly poor, they'll be relegated. The wasting of opportunities is getting beyond ridiculous as is the poor defensive play giving teams goals.  Does any team have to work for a goal against us.  Last actual decent goal against was Wycombe's..  That first half on Saturday was some weird aberration.  

Just now, Van der MoodHoover said:

The points continue to slip away. 

Let's just accept mid table for this season. 

There’s still a long way to go, we’re only 2 points outside the top six, have players to come back from injury and may be able to strengthen slightly in January. We could still mathematically finish anywhere from top to bottom of the table. 

My plan is to accept we got a point away from home tonight and have a cup game to focus on on Sunday. 

On 31/10/2022 at 09:58, Ghost of Clough said:

Rooney (and Oduroh) still haven't played in the league. That'll be because Warne doesn't thunk they're ready yet, so I can't see either being given a start at this stage.

Something else to note. Cashin needs to avoid picking up another yellow in the next 4 games or is suspended for 1 match.

Spot on. Warne reluctant to use Rooney and Oduroh. Cashin now suspended