Wayne Rooney

roboto

For all that he was a massive figure and someone to rally round in our darkest hours, as soon as he goes to Birmingham and their gloating tossers for fans, that's it for me, I hope his managerial career is an unmitigated disaster. Some may think that's unfair and 'just football' but I'm not fussed.. screw him and screw them.

11 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

For all that he was a massive figure and someone to rally round in our darkest hours, as soon as he goes to Birmingham and their gloating tossers for fans, that's it for me, I hope his managerial career is an unmitigated disaster. Some may think that's unfair and 'just football' but I'm not fussed.. screw him and screw them.

Hope, Hope...it looks as tho it is, 6th place when he took over from Eustace, 6th from bottom as I post...

Lets have a

tenor.gif?itemid=15941777

1 hour ago, alram said:

anyone else starting to think we might have actually stayed up if he didnt bother here, a great trick of deception he did on the entire country convincing everyone he did a good job here

It wasn't Rooney that got us relegated it was MM and the EFL, He had great sympathy for those who were about to lose their jobs, Trying to console them when seeing them at PP, Paying for the transport for away games also, He bailed after the fiasco of a failed sale, I believe he was advised by Stretford his agent to call it a day at PP, Then soon after he's in the USA.

I like WR, I don't like BCFC, No tears from me if both fail.

15 hours ago, Ram-Alf said:

It wasn't Rooney that got us relegated it was MM and the EFL, He had great sympathy for those who were about to lose their jobs, Trying to console them when seeing them at PP, Paying for the transport for away games also, He bailed after the fiasco of a failed sale, I believe he was advised by Stretford his agent to call it a day at PP, Then soon after he's in the USA.

I like WR, I don't like BCFC, No tears from me if both fail.

yes i do agree with that but at the end of the day judging by his other jobs he could have got more from the squad we had.

he was a football manager not a grief councillor at the end of the day

28 minutes ago, alram said:

yes i do agree with that but at the end of the day judging by his other jobs he could have got more from the squad we had.

he was a football manager not a grief councillor at the end of the day

Tell that to all those he was supporting, whose jobs and livelihoods were at serious risk.

He's took them from top 6 to bottom 6, There were no issues under Eustace...maybe the issue is you WR 🤷‍♂️

WHAT ROONEY SAID AFTER THE STOKE DEFEAT

On his side's performance, Rooney told Sky Sports: "There's no excuse for putting in good performances then doing that today. It's unacceptable and personal pride has to come into it. Today I have questioned that because we were nowhere near good enough and not a team I want to put out."

When asked if Birmingham - who are partly funded by minority shareholder and NFL legend Tom Brady - will bring in new faces in the market next month, Rooney said: "I hope so. It's clear that there are issues there. It's something we're looking at, we don't want players for the sake of it though. We want players who make an impact."

1 hour ago, Ram-Alf said:

He's took them from top 6 to bottom 6, There were no issues under Eustace...maybe the issue is you WR 🤷‍♂️

WHAT ROONEY SAID AFTER THE STOKE DEFEAT

On his side's performance, Rooney told Sky Sports: "There's no excuse for putting in good performances then doing that today. It's unacceptable and personal pride has to come into it. Today I have questioned that because we were nowhere near good enough and not a team I want to put out."

When asked if Birmingham - who are partly funded by minority shareholder and NFL legend Tom Brady - will bring in new faces in the market next month, Rooney said: "I hope so. It's clear that there are issues there. It's something we're looking at, we don't want players for the sake of it though. We want players who make an impact."

Blackburn at home and a purple face after 20 mins is all I'm saying.

6 minutes ago, ram59 said:

According to someone I know who works at Blues, Rooney rarely takes training and the hierarchy at Blues are beginning to lose patience with him, so he might not be there long enough to complete the job.

They're supposed to be interested in Steve Cooper.