Wayne Rooney

roboto

9 hours ago, NorwichExile said:

Two games! They need to give their heads a wobble. He didn't sack Eustace FFS, AND they never had to watch him lumbering around on the pitch for them. They're practically lucky.

He obviously didn't do the actual sacking but I don't believe you can automatically assume he wasn't involved from the outset. His mate Gary Cook is more than likely the one pulling the strings - a vile set of fans deserve what's probably coming their way. Only Leeds and Stoke fans are, in my opinion, are worse.

Edited by Wolfie20

3 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

3 defeats in a row for Rooney. Oh dear. 🤣

A new record of starting losses for a blues manager. In defence of Rooney, he's started off with a difficult few games, normally owners get a new manager in at the start of an easier run of fixtures.

• 2 weeks later...

Held us together during those dark days (even if he had ulterior motives at play). However, Rooney is looking like a busted flush. 

Birmingham have been a midtable championship team for far too long now. I imagine a promotion/relegation will be on the cards within the next 3 seasons. Either way I can’t see Rooney being at the helm.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, David said:

Gone down in my estimation!

Was asked to see how many of the 72 EFL clubs he could name in 72 seconds.

Didn't get Derby County!

https://www.threads.net/@efl/post/C1AMq-hIPlq/?igshid=MjM0N2Q2NDBjYg==

I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt here because he gets lost between going alphabetical and going via the map within seconds. All tactics go out of the window. Leicester and Coventry come up early and he gets the West Midlands out of the way, but basically misses Notts County, Burton, us and Stoke. I think by about half way through ohe’s just circling the permitted hoping to remember ones by the coast. 

Started fast, tumbled and then struggled to find any momentum after.