New manager, who do you want?

RoyMac5

Who's free?

I don't think rosenior is up to the job yet so it's an experienced manager for me.

I wouldn't be against Nigel Clough as such,he's a steadying influence and certainly had an eye for a bargain player with ability,we only have to look as the lads he assembled prior to Mac taking over the first time.

Would he want to come back though,wouldn't his departure last time still leave a sour taste in his mouth?

Somebody cheap

My money would be on rosinier , he may have been the one pulling the strings behind Rooney anyway

considering he just turned down the Blackpool job and the compensation we would get I wouldn’t be best please if he wasn’t the next manager

Who'd be Mr Clowes right now?

Either he gives Liam the job, assuming Liam's staying because he wants it, or he attempts to recruit ANO without knowing ANO's reaction and loses Liam who won't want to be seen as a fall-back.

Maybe, just maybe, he has a good relationship already with, say Nigel C, who he knows would return.

Can't wait for Nigel's 'whatevers' and the public castigation of allegedly injured players!

2 minutes ago, Half fan said:

Either he gives Liam the job, assuming Liam's staying because he wants it, or he attempts to recruit ANO without knowing ANO's reaction and loses Liam who won't want to be seen as a fall-back.

Maybe, just maybe, he has a good relationship already with, say Nigel C, who he knows would return.

Can't wait for Nigel's 'whatevers' and the public castigation of allegedly injured players!

How do you know he knows Clough would return?

I hope and pray Warnocks' decision to retire is non-negotiable.

3 minutes ago, Half fan said:

As I've said the safest thing to do would to promote Rosenior to the managers position. It's not like we have a squad for a new manager to come in and work with. Rosenior knows the club, the youth players, the few senior players we do have and he will know those players that him and Rooney were planning to bring to the club.

2 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Appointments of Morris or Rosenior would be exciting and forward thinking. Warnock, Mowbray, Monk or any of the other managerial merry go round are a no from me.

I’d hate Monk. Can’t see why Mowbray would be on the merry-go-round list? He took West Brom up and got sacked in the Premier League. Only other jobs in England are with Boro (who he played for and took from 22nd to 12th and 7th), Coventry (who he kept up in League One after taking them over in the drop zone and in dire straits off the field) and later Blackburn who he just spent five years with, getting promoted from League One and left them as a top half Championship side at the end of his contract.

Mowbray has done well at every club he has managed in England.

3 minutes ago, RAMesses III said:

Chris Hughton with Liam as assistant would be my pick. 

Think Nicky Butt may be an outside choice and was thinking he may have become assistant had Liam not stuck around as assistant.

Chris Hughton absolutely not. Would be a step backwards even in our position. Absolutely crap football.

5 minutes ago, Half fan said:

Cloughy coming back would be full circle wouldn’t it, I hope we dont do it. It’s time for something new.

Mind you if it is clough, Cywka will probably on the phone to bielik telling him to force a transfer ?