New manager, who do you want?

RoyMac5

26 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Very left field option…. John Terry?! 

Interesting.

Not keen on Rosenior, whilst he might have been 'the brains' I don't think he's got the extra needed to be the manager. Don't want to see any more bits of paper being sent onto the pitch with a player! We got that even in that one game where he was in charge.

4 minutes ago, chezzyram said:

Anyone suggesting Paul Cook has obviously not watched Chesterfield this season He has turned a decent side challenging for promotion into a shambolic outfit that were booed off by their own fans in their last away game of the regular season at Torquay. 

Been shown up since Richardson left his side hasn't he. Disaster at Ipswich. Disaster at Chesterfield.

27 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Dunno mate,he didn't do much when he had a better team to play with prior to last season.

Nice bloke but still in the learning phase i.m.o

He will be in charge initially at least until we have the new owner in place but I wouldn't base our renaissance around him,this is an opportunity for a manager to build a team and ongoing ethos which I think is too much pressure for a rookie.

You can’t judge him on those couple of games. It was the height of Mel’s circus, both auditioning for the job with Mac in the background, it was a joke and never going to work.

He did the coaching, the drills, he knows the club, the squad, the youngsters coming through. I get the clamour for experience but for me I think we need to tap into last season’s feel good factor as much as we can. I get wholesale change after relegation normally but not when on the pitch it was largely positive. 

First choice Rosenior, second choice if we were to go external, I’d go for JFH.