Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

We don't want them getting relaxed with a point or two back before a match against cannon fodder F.C.  KEEP EM GUESSING, KEEP EM STRESSING.

Best case scenario is that they escape relegation by 1 point, and then have 2 points docked for a frivolous appeal.

Popcorn at the ready for that one. 

Article about Marinakis in today’s i Newspaper.  Too long (and probably against copyright law!) to quote extensively, but I was particularly struck by this…. It is claimed he has a custom-built “throne” at the city ground.  

And…

”More recently, he was fined £26,000 for abusing one referee in Greece and banned from entering the field of play for abusing another.”

And…

He “is still under investigation for his alleged role in the Noor One case, Europe’s largest drugs bust.  He strongly denies any involvement.”

12 hours ago, Crewton said:

I wonder what outrage the PGMOL has committed against the Infamous Club today?

The delusions will go on regardless. They're now promoting themselves as Heroes Of The Resistance. It's a conspiracy, of course, because it's THEM on the receiving end this time :- 

ForestPGMOL.thumb.png.0da988607ac68abd9a73373efd3d19b5.png

Their unbelievable levels of delusion never fail to surprise me, even now. Just simply incredible...

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Bessie1 said:

Article about Marinakis in today’s i Newspaper.  Too long (and probably against copyright law!) to quote extensively, but I was particularly struck by this…. It is claimed he has a custom-built “throne” at the city ground.  

And…

”More recently, he was fined £26,000 for abusing one referee in Greece and banned from entering the field of play for abusing another.”

And…

He “is still under investigation for his alleged role in the Noor One case, Europe’s largest drugs bust.  He strongly denies any involvement.”

Hopefully the second one will eventually stick if enough witnesses can stay alive 

Edited by Reggie Greenwood
Spelling

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Gump fans will claim a third star in 5....4....3....

Well their prediction of playing in Europe isn’t completely inaccurate. Only it won’t be Forest, but at least half their squad might be in the europa league when they inevitably get sold to olympiakos. 

Former Premier League referee Mark Clattenburg has left his role with Nottingham Forest, saying his position has "become more of a hindrance than help" to the club.

Clattenburg said his role has caused "unintended friction between Forest and other participants".

"It has also led to the unmerited targeting of me, personally, by certain participants and pundits," he said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cg30l8em32no

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952e6byzkw00jmrgdzhs2v

35 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Former Premier League referee Mark Clattenburg has left his role with Nottingham Forest, saying his position has "become more of a hindrance than help" to the club.

Clattenburg said his role has caused "unintended friction between Forest and other participants".

"It has also led to the unmerited targeting of me, personally, by certain participants and pundits," he said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cg30l8em32no

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952e6byzkw00jmrgdzhs2v

The same was said when Joe Worrall left , more of a hindrance than a help 🤣