Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

I read Forest are looking to spend £100m this summer.

But £20m of that could be a future fee for Henderson. 

I also read Southampton are looking to sign a young City goalkeeper for £15m.

Shows how ridiculous fees are up there. £100m is only going to get Forest four or five players. That’s nowhere near enough considering they had about four or five loanees propping up their first-team XI last season.

I think they need to be realistic and spend wisely knowing they will go down but with the right foundations they could follow Norwich into being a yo-yo club.

I’ve just seen Forest’s fixtures too. Absolutely nailed it. I thought they’d play three or four tough games before a top three side away from home.

Newcastle (A) West Ham (H) Everton (A) Spurs (H) Man City (A)

i think those first four games they may get one or two points while being somewhat competitive. Then they get the hammering at City and they’re in the bottom three for what seems their first winnable game of the season (Bournemouth at home next).

They lose that 1-2 and then it hits them that they’re out of their depth.

Watch this space.

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

I’ve just seen Forest’s fixtures too. Absolutely nailed it. I thought they’d play three or four tough games before a top three side away from home.

Newcastle (A) West Ham (H) Everton (A) Spurs (H) Man City (A)

i think those first four games they may get one or two points while being somewhat competitive. Then they get the hammering at City and they’re in the bottom three for what seems their first winnable game of the season (Bournemouth at home next).

They lose that 1-2 and then it hits them that they’re out of their depth.

Watch this space.

10pts and zero wins, here we come. 

5 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I read Forest are looking to spend £100m this summer.

But £20m of that could be a future fee for Henderson. 

I also read Southampton are looking to sign a young City goalkeeper for £15m.

Shows how ridiculous fees are up there. £100m is only going to get Forest four or five players. That’s nowhere near enough considering they had about four or five loanees propping up their first-team XI last season.

I think they need to be realistic and spend wisely knowing they will go down but with the right foundations they could follow Norwich into being a yo-yo club.

I guess it actually shows you the problem with having too many good loans in your side. They need to buy a new right back and central midfielder of good quality just to have the same the same side as they went up with, and a goalkeeper to replace Samba. That alone will not be enough, they need to add to it. Recruitment will need to be spot on or it could be difficult. 

1 hour ago, Rammy03 said:

I guess it actually shows you the problem with having too many good loans in your side. They need to buy a new right back and central midfielder of good quality just to have the same the same side as they went up with, and a goalkeeper to replace Samba. That alone will not be enough, they need to add to it. Recruitment will need to be spot on or it could be difficult. 

They need strikers too. Johnson will provide plenty of ammo if he stays, but what they have at the moment won't get them far. They also need a top quality left-back, and their CBs look a bit pedestrian for the PL. Apart from that, they'll be fine ?

16 minutes ago, Crewton said:

They need strikers too. Johnson will provide plenty of ammo if he stays, but what they have at the moment won't get them far. They also need a top quality left-back, and their CBs look a bit pedestrian for the PL. Apart from that, they'll be fine ?

Plenty of players will be coming in  don't worry.

With what we'll be spending this summer we could buy your entire club 2 or 3 times over.

14 hours ago, David said:

Yeah I mean banter aside, 50k would be ridiculous, 4pm suns been out, guessing alcohol is involved.

To be fair, a quick look in the replies it’s not something many agree with.

Nobody sensible would suggest 50k.
I think if the capacity was 40k we'd sell out more often than not though in the top flight, or at least be regularly hitting 37k+.

One things for sure, what we have at the moment isnt enough.

54 minutes ago, Augustus said:

I think if the capacity was 40k we'd sell out more often than not though in the top flight, or at least be regularly hitting 37k+.

343658310_tenor(17).gif.01f96b152094e484b86fc5bc37f10fe4.gif

1 hour ago, Augustus said:

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal   yeah righto

24 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

'Club'? or 'Squad'? 

Buying our Squad 3 times over will be easy!

Both, if you like.

We're literally swimming with cash now...

Might throw you a few pennies this summer for a few young players you have. Doing our bit to help you lot keep the lights on.