Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

1 minute ago, Crewton said:

The only thing that's saved them this season is that the promoted teams weren't strong enough. If Leeds go up with Leicester and Ipswich, I think those three might present a stiffer challenge.

Maybe Southampton too (at the expense of Leeds)

8 minutes ago, Crewton said:

The only thing that's saved them this season is that the promoted teams weren't strong enough. If Leeds go up with Leicester and Ipswich, I think those three might present a stiffer challenge.

they have got unbelievably lucky they picked this season to get a deduction, they are probably safe already & only have 29 points

5 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

https://newrepublic.com/article/159252/noor-one-vampire-ship-heroin-turkey-greece-corruption-scandal

Finally got round to reading this again. Pretty mindblowing, thanks to whoever posted it.

I would hope there would be outright revulsion if someone like this tried to get involved with our club.

How is someone with his background ever allowed to buy such a famous club?

Can probably see now why there hasn't been more bad press about him, people probably don't want to end up dead. If Forest do go down, I can see someone getting properly hurt or even killed.

The intimidation is out there in the open. Would officials be brave enough to call out physical threats to them if it has happened too? If you are making a tight call on whether to rule a subjective VAR decision, will the murderous links to the famous club influence your decision?

Are you serious? You lot were on your knees for whatever shyster came in with fantastical claims of having some cash to bail you out

8 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Are you serious? You lot were on your knees for whatever shyster came in with fantastical claims of having some cash to bail you out

Sure, Kirchner, Alonso and the Fake Sheikh were bullshitters and embezzlers, but as far as I am aware, none of them have been accused (however fairly) of matchfixing, arson, drug smuggling and murder so, you know...."levels" .......

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Yeah, we probably were. If it was a choice between going bankrupt and a con man "saving" us, we didn't have too much to lose.

If it had been choice between going bankrupt and having a drugs baron own us, I think starting again would have had reasonable support.

If it was a choice between being a lower mid-table championship club

OR

selling our soul to a drugs baron, getting a lucky promotion thanks to Cooper, becoming a laughing stock, then going bankrupt due to woeful financial mis-managment, we probably would have stuck with that Fridge guy. He was a bit of a fool, but at least no one would get assainated.

13 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Yeah, we probably were. If it was a choice between going bankrupt and a con man "saving" us, we didn't have too much to lose.

If it had been choice between going bankrupt and having a drugs baron own us, I think starting again would have had reasonable support.

If it was a choice between being a lower mid-table championship club

OR

selling our soul to a drugs baron, getting a lucky promotion thanks to Cooper, becoming a laughing stock, then going bankrupt due to woeful financial mis-managment, we probably would have stuck with that Fridge guy. He was a bit of a fool, but at least no one would get assainated.

Oh forgive me I forgot. 

Stadium inflating and selling to yourself, player value fabricating, HMRC and local business not paying--DCFC were the arbiters of morality 🤣

Give over will you.. 

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Oh forgive me I forgot. 

Stadium inflating and selling to yourself, player value fabricating, HMRC and local business not paying--DCFC were the arbiters of morality 🤣

Give over will you.. 

Good point, some people cheered too when Chris Martin used to go a bit easily to win free kicks.

This is pretty much the same as blindy supporting a drugs cartel mafia boss, who hasn't even done a good job for you. He's led you too a points deduction by purchasing 100s of players where you might just stay up this year. And not only have you all fallen for his "blame the refs" diversion tactic, you all know he's a gangster too!