Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

7 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Former Premier League referee Mark Clattenburg has left his role with Nottingham Forest, saying his position has "become more of a hindrance than help" to the club.

Clattenburg said his role has caused "unintended friction between Forest and other participants".

"It has also led to the unmerited targeting of me, personally, by certain participants and pundits," he said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cg30l8em32no

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952e6byzkw00jmrgdzhs2v

What did Clattenburg expect from this role. I don't know anyone who thinks a club employing an ex ref to help them would end well.

The Greek does this kind of stuff with Olympiakos and thinks he can rig the game over here.

TBF, he;s just been fined 28,000 euros for abusing a ref over there so he probably thought it would be better to employ some fecker else to do it over here.

15 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Former Premier League referee Mark Clattenburg has left his role with Nottingham Forest, saying his position has "become more of a hindrance than help" to the club.

Clattenburg said his role has caused "unintended friction between Forest and other participants".

"It has also led to the unmerited targeting of me, personally, by certain participants and pundits," he said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cg30l8em32no

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952e6byzkw00jmrgdzhs2v

Feel a bit sorry for Clatters here and he has a point about unmerited targeting of him personally.

All that happened is Forest called out a clear example of bias and match fixing against VAR, and completely fairly attacked Atwell personally, calling him a Luton Town cheat. Clatters then followed up with a very fair article in the Daily Mail, totally not one sided in Forest's favour and definitely not written as if he was a independent columinst, as opposed to a paid employee of Forest.

His comments on leaving Forest seem genuinely remorseful and reflective, and not yet more histrionics from a pathetic narcisist.

Good luck in your future career Clatters. I'm sure it can't get anymore embarrassing.

On 29/04/2024 at 22:32, Chopper said:

Not usually one for the Grauniad but that's a funny article, the vision of some kind of Nick Owen led conspiracy had me giggling.

It's football coverage is excellent and often funny. The amount of high quality pieces the Jonathan Wilson and Barney Ronay churn out is incredible.

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

What did Clattenburg expect from this role. I don't know anyone who thinks a club employing an ex ref to help them would end well.

The Greek does this kind of stuff with Olympiakos and thinks he can rig the game over here.

TBF, he;s just been fined 28,000 euros for abusing a ref over there so he probably thought it would be better to employ some fecker else to do it over here.

In all honesty, going off the responses often issued by Olympiacos following a bad refereeing performance, it's not a surprise. This is just the way EM runs his clubs.

On 02/05/2024 at 18:07, Bessie1 said:

Article about Marinakis in today’s i Newspaper.  Too long (and probably against copyright law!) to quote extensively, but I was particularly struck by this…. It is claimed he has a custom-built “throne” at the city ground.  

And at home one imagines. Absolutely no way that fecker's been able to wipe his own arse in decades. He'd need chimpanzee arms to reach! As far as the mods undertaken on the workplace dunny are concerned, an in-built Karcher pressure washer would be my guess.

9 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Money. 

"You have disappointed me for the last time. Frankly you are the worst ref I've ever bought. Here's your resignation letter."

"But this reads like a suicide note..........?!"

"Just sign it, then roll yourself up in that carpet Mr clattenberg."

"Can i not just resign with a whine and a whimper....is that petrol I can smell.....and why are we meeting in an empty Wearhouse and not your throne room like usual?"

"They'd miss me on Gladiators "

"They wouldn't but I don't need the attention right now. Make the call,the match is not struck."

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

In all honesty, going off the responses often issued by Olympiacos following a bad refereeing performance, it's not a surprise. This is just the way EM runs his clubs.

Here some Streets to cheer you up:

"Just trying to stay positive

Feels nice and still
Good thing about brown is it always will
It's easy, no-one blames you
It's that world out there that's fked you
You know less of a person and if God exists
He still loves you"

https://newrepublic.com/article/159252/noor-one-vampire-ship-heroin-turkey-greece-corruption-scandal

Finally got round to reading this again. Pretty mindblowing, thanks to whoever posted it.

I would hope there would be outright revulsion if someone like this tried to get involved with our club.

How is someone with his background ever allowed to buy such a famous club?

Can probably see now why there hasn't been more bad press about him, people probably don't want to end up dead. If Forest do go down, I can see someone getting properly hurt or even killed.

The intimidation is out there in the open. Would officials be brave enough to call out physical threats to them if it has happened too? If you are making a tight call on whether to rule a subjective VAR decision, will the murderous links to the famous club influence your decision?

Today will be a defining match in their season. Think they're basically safe if they win, but will imagine that Sheffield United (or their fans at least) will be well up for it. Think they'd view taking Forest down with them as a consolation for the season they've had.

20 minutes ago, JfR said:

Today will be a defining match in their season. Think they're basically safe if they win, but will imagine that Sheffield United (or their fans at least) will be well up for it. Think they'd view taking Forest down with them as a consolation for the season they've had.

Sheffield United playing with no pressure on them at all. I'd rather be playing a mid table side if I were them.

Come on Bogle. Do it for us.

about half the sheffield united team seem to be ex forest players, they will surely want to get one over against them. cant see them rolling over.

at the same time i really cant see luton picking up anything more than 3 points so if they win they are pretty much safe.