Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Oh forgive me I forgot. 

Stadium inflating and selling to yourself, player value fabricating, HMRC and local business not paying--DCFC were the arbiters of morality 🤣

Give over will you.. 

I've really missed you mate.  It's so good to have you out again.   👍🍻

2zl.gif

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Oh forgive me I forgot. 

Stadium inflating and selling to yourself, player value fabricating, HMRC and local business not paying--DCFC were the arbiters of morality 🤣

Give over will you.. 

stadium valuation under its market value

local business all Paid by DC on takeoveR.

1 hour ago, ariotofmyown said:

Good point, some people cheered too when Chris Martin used to go a bit easily to win free kicks.

This is pretty much the same as blindy supporting a drugs cartel mafia boss, who hasn't even done a good job for you. He's led you too a points deduction by purchasing 100s of players where you might just stay up this year. And not only have you all fallen for his "blame the refs" diversion tactic, you all know he's a gangster too!

Not done a good job? He got us promoted for the first time in 23 years, kept us up against all odds, and looks to have achieved the same again. 

Even with your sheepy glasses on you can't honestly think that isn't a success. 

27 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Not done a good job? He got us promoted for the first time in 23 years, kept us up against all odds, and looks to have achieved the same again. 

Cooper got you up and kept you up, despite the crazy amount of players and spending.

Enjoy it whilst you can, the mid-term future looks bleak, if not the short-term. Your financial situation is already looking perilious, that would be the case even if you weren't ran by a gangster.

Hopefully you find a way to be ran sustainably, with a non-criminal in charge and both clubs can battle it out in the future, ideally in the Premier League. I just despair of the willfull ignorance of football supporters to not ask questions.

1 hour ago, ariotofmyown said:

Cooper got you up and kept you up, despite the crazy amount of players and spending.

Enjoy it whilst you can, the mid-term future looks bleak, if not the short-term. Your financial situation is already looking perilious, that would be the case even if you weren't ran by a gangster.

Hopefully you find a way to be ran sustainably, with a non-criminal in charge and both clubs can battle it out in the future, ideally in the Premier League. I just despair of the willfull ignorance of football supporters to not ask questions.

i dont know the full details but hasnt he been cleared of every legal battle hes been involved in?

i spent 5 years working in albania in the 90s and everyone was convinced everyone that wasnt in business with them was running a mafia family, they are a strange bunch in the balkans they love slinging mud. he just appears like the average balkan billionaire to me who by our standards seem dodgy but literally everybody is like that over there. you really have to live there to see the s*** that goes on over there.

yes its funny to post the libel stuff we do about the dodgy greek but i would like to point out i got banned from this forum for alleged libel against mel morris which was tame compared to the stuff posted on here and the greek seems keen on sueing everyone with a pulse at the minute

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Not done a good job? He got us promoted for the first time in 23 years*, kept us up against all odds**, and looks to have achieved the same again***

* I thought that was VAR?

** I thought that was Cooper?

*** I thought that was the Premier League tribunal who decided on such a measley points deduction?

1 hour ago, alram said:
3 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

i dont know the full details but hasnt he been cleared of every legal battle hes been involved in?

Similar to Big Jule in Guys and Dolls "33 arrests and no convictions".

The Vampire Ship is an in-depth investigation by a Greek journalist. He hasn't as yet proved anything, but it's a fascinating read and raises allot of questions about how Marinakis has operated in the past. So many people have died in suspicious circumstances who were linked to the story that it demands exposure and investigation, but whether it will ever lead to convictions is unclear due not least to the way business is conducted in the region.

4 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Now Forest look to be staying up due to the incompetence of others, will Harry Arter be getting a new contract extension? 

Good work if you can get it.