Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

1st goal was scored while Florest were down to ten men while Nuno dithered over making a substitution - 2nd goal was after Murillo had done his groin and Nuno dithered about making a substitution - perhaps Clatters should write a letter to Nuno insisting that he does a better job of managing his team….

Thought Forest played well.

They were mentioning that no team has ever survived with less than 33 points. 

Forest look on course to become the worst ever PL survivors.

They are so lucky that the three teams that came up were so bad.

Burnley look like they’ve picked up but they’ve left it too late.

6 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Thought Forest played well.

They were mentioning that no team has ever survived with less than 33 points. 

Forest look on course to become the worst ever PL survivors.

They are so lucky that the three teams that came up were so bad.

Burnley look like they’ve picked up but they’ve left it too late.

The fact that Burnley's last game is against Florist could be crucial.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The fact that Burnley's last game is against Florist could be crucial.

Only if Burnley can get within two points of them going into the final game as they GD is much worse.

They need to match Forest’s points tally in the next two games. Problem is, Burnley have Newcastle (H] and Spurs (A), can’t seem them getting any more than 3 points max.

Forest have Sheff Utd (A) and Chelsea (H). Can see them getting 4 points.

Without another points deduction, they look fine.

Luton have the easiest games in Everton (H), West Ham (A) and Fulham (H). But they’ve gone off the boil. 

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Only if Burnley can get within two points of them going into the final game as they GD is much worse.

They need to match Forest’s points tally in the next two games. Problem is, Burnley have Newcastle (H] and Spurs (A), can’t seem them getting any more than 3 points max.

Forest have Sheff Utd (A) and Chelsea (H). Can see them getting 4 points.

Without another points deduction, they look fine.

Luton have the easiest games in Everton (H), West Ham (A) and Fulham (H). But they’ve gone off the boil. 

Well, you have been saying all season that Forest will stay up, and I've been saying all season that they'll go down. Something's got to give.

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Well, you have been saying all season that Forest will stay up, and I've been saying all season that they'll go down. Something's got to give.

Hoping you are right and I’m wrong. There would be something poetic in Forest going down due to their points deduction, and the icing on the cake would be a Burnley winner on the last day from a VAR given penalty. 

Well our season is over now, so the only thing I’ve got to look forward to is Forest vs Burnley. Cmon Burnley.

Or Luton. Maybe they could make that last game a dead rubber (probably not). 

2 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Luton fans finding the dogs whinging amusing:

IMG_1360.jpeg

This will no doubt surface as proof on the forest incel 4chan without further scrutiny.

"They're not even hiding it anymore, everyone knows a combination of lizard people, oil wealth investment funds, the CIA and the new world order project are doing everything they can to relegated forest. Donate to my fundraiser so I can keep grifting...sorry... fighting for the truth"