Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

9 minutes ago, Crewton said:

EricMorecambe.gif.1e9fae9c657ffac6dff27f5d48629e28.gif

It is Nick Owen.  A Derbyshire cricket fan and also a Luton fan   Not only is he his only self appointed flagellist in terms of sporting support but also the Machiavellian genius pulling the strings behind Atwells run to UEFA VAR.  Those two disallowed goals at Pride Park were just part of the long term plan to bring down their downfall this season.  They fell for it as well.  Lets hope Jon Moss is the ref for the Burnley match then the aim of relegation and financial ruin will be complete.

200-12.gif

Not usually one for the Grauniad but that's a funny article, the vision of some kind of Nick Owen led conspiracy had me giggling. When we went down some Notts fans were adamant we never play them again give our imminent descent into Non league and their mere formality of a third star, still, could happen.

Think Notts could stay up though, they might have enough in their remain matches. That said from what little I've seen they play for 20 mins and then give it up as a bad job; fans rock up in the kind of numbers we reserve for Fleetwood on a Tuesday night, sing "Mull of Kintyre", wave a bit of paper around, and then bog off to Popworld or something so as not to spoil the aesthetic of faded pink seats.

5 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

Premier League panel finds only one VAR error in Forest, Everton game

https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/40050922/premier-league-panel-var-error-forest-everton

And we can safely assume Chris Wood would have missed that penalty anyway. So reset the score to, er, 2-0. 

This is what annoys me when the argument is that ‘we should’ve had a penalty’. Perhaps you should’ve, but there’s no guarantee you would’ve scored it. Like Gibbo claiming that sneaking into 6th would have guaranteed promotion, and probably European football within a year. 

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Our old pal Gibson's had a Q&A and said that he hopes that Forest and Sheffield Utd  come down because they have financial challenges according to their supporters.  Oh dear FFP complaint incoming.

f0084ed8-484c-47a0-984e-43e58aa6536e_tex

Hate to say it and it makes me feel sick, I'd back Forest over that pub headed p****.

I wish nothing but misfortune on him and his club.

27 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Because I want football sorted on football pitches, not in board rooms and courts.

You take things to literally.  

You've just called Gibson a pube headed p**** and wished nothing but misfortune.  So if it was shown that his transfer of losses to his haulage company was in breach of regs and he went to court and lost, you'd like the slate wiped clean, no points deduction and we just crack on.