Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

37 minutes ago, ap04 said:

As far as I know and correct me if I am wrong this guy has been cleared of everything and there is nothing pending or "alleged".

Being cleared of wrong doing in a court in Greece is dependant on how your finances are, The richer you are the more chance of greasing someones palm...being cleared is not a case of innocence. 

Maybe you haven't heard of the Greece financial scandal a good few years ago, Where Government taxes weren't collected as a good few businesses used 2 accounting books, 1 for the real income and 1 for the tax man.

Your either naive of the Greek Court system or or too fixated on xG.

3 hours ago, ap04 said:

Nice to see you care more about others' claims and suspicions than what courts of law decide. And then use "alleged" to chicken out of passing it as your own opinion due to fear of libel and lack of proof.

I presume if someone takes you to court and you are cleared you'll remain an (alleged) rapist/wife-beater/pedo for life (and they can happily slander you hiding behind a screen)

PS No affiliation to said club or individual just find it really cheap.

There are plenty of people who committed those crimes currently walking free due to fundamental failures in the judicial process. This often means justice is in no way delivered, in fact the current legal process often prevents justice from prevailing for the crimes you explicitly mention. 

If you honestly base moral judgement on legal verdict, then you're wildly naïve. Simple as that.

3 hours ago, ap04 said:

Nice to see you care more about others' claims and suspicions than what courts of law decide. And then use "alleged" to chicken out of passing it as your own opinion due to fear of libel and lack of proof.

I presume if someone takes you to court and you are cleared you'll remain an (alleged) rapist/wife-beater/pedo for life (and they can happily slander you hiding behind a screen)

There's nothing 'alleged' about you being Florist scum though from the standard and inflammatory nature of your usual posts though is there, despite your banal protestations, treetard.

1 hour ago, ap04 said:

This relates to the Siemens scandal, from the little I know the main reason these were aquitted is not them being found innocent but the case dragging on (20 years elapsing for the main charges, there was also other stuff such as admission of bribery from the Germans' part and an out-of-court settlement for the bribes)

As far as I know and correct me if I am wrong this guy has been cleared of everything and there is nothing pending or "alleged".

Also you are suggesting the court system may be rigged but ignoring there may be foul political/financial/sporting/media interests on the other side wanting him smeared or gone.

The ten (10, TEN) witnesses who died was lucky though, wasn't it?

No smoke without (bakery) fire, or so they say.

What amazes me is that the articles like the Vampire Ship and others are still on the internet and haven’t been challenged or asked to be taken down by Marinikas even though they have been up there for years ? I wonder why ? 

Edited by Reggie Greenwood
Spelling

12 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

What amazes me is that the articles like the Vampire Ship and others are still on the internet and haven’t been challenged or asked to be taken down by Marinikas even though they have been up there for years ? I wonder why ? 

Don’t worry, Clattenburg is on it, he’s just prioritising 😉

2 hours ago, ap04 said:

This relates to the Siemens scandal, from the little I know the main reason these were aquitted is not them being found innocent but the case dragging on (20 years elapsing for the main charges, there was also other stuff such as admission of bribery from the Germans' part and an out-of-court settlement for the bribes)

Also you are suggesting the court system may be rigged but ignoring there may be foul political/financial/sporting/media interests on the other side wanting him smeared or gone.

What was the xC (expected conviction) on Marinakis though? Maybe he's been lucky so far, and if he keeps getting himself into the wrong positions, eventually his luck will change.

5 hours ago, ap04 said:

Forest are an "alleged" premier league side. Don't worry, they'll be proven innocent of that in a few weeks.

4 hours ago, ap04 said:

image.png.162cc47699fcbd87dcf67ba837070b10.png

2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Surprised no appeal news yet. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if someone (or all of them) on the appeals committee support Luton.  I really am hoping they get two points taken off them for a time wasting, frivolous appeal.

I'm sure the twitter admin is cable tied to a chair in a disused Wearhouse somewhere in Nottingham with several broken fingers after changing the password.

"I can't Mr Creosote, I love forest too much to let you....."