Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

You take things to literally.  

You've just called Gibson a pube headed p**** and wished nothing but misfortune.  So if it was shown that his transfer of losses to his haulage company was in breach of regs and he went to court and lost, you'd like the slate wiped clean, no points deduction and we just crack on. 

I don't want to see non footballing related matters affecting where teams finish in the league.

I might make an exception for Gibson and Couhig.

It's just another thing ruining football.

In my first 35 years of watching football I think I can remember one incident of a points deduction where it didn't relate to on the field matters (Swindon).

These days it's 4 or 5 a season. 

Look at the situation with Everton and Forest. 4 games left and not knowing if there will be more points deducted. Absolutely ridiculous.

It's about time the game went back to how it used to be, a game where the fans at matches were the ones that counted.

The ultimate aim should be to strive to be in the Premier League, right now I can't think of anywhere I'd less rather be.

Edited by G STAR RAM

42 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Look at the situation with Everton and Forest. 4 games left and not knowing if there will be more points deducted. Absolutely ridiculous.

That's the problem with today though, yoof.
Everyone wants it now.  

What's the rush to find out?
Next you'll be moaning about having to wait to find out whether the ball crossing the goal line is an actual goal, or whether there was a handball 5 minutes earlier.  Anyone wanting to just jump up and celebrate as soon as the ball hits the net is just making themselves look very silly!

Just chill, dude!  🙄

#japes

4 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

I don't want to see non footballing related matters affecting where teams finish in the league.

I might make an exception for Gibson and Couhig.

It's just another thing ruining football.

In my first 35 years of watching football I think I can remember one incident of a points deduction where it didn't relate to on the field matters (Swindon).

These days it's 4 or 5 a season. 

It's about time the game went back to how it used to be, a game where the fans at matches were the ones that counted.

The ultimate aim should be to strive to be in the Premier League, right now I can't think of anywhere I'd less rather be.

My opinion has always been spend what you like as long as you lodge 80% of the funds to cover the costs on an annual basis including National Insurance and daily overheads..  If you don't cover the costs every July, you can't spend anymore and indeed will need too sell players to meet that years liability.  That way the mess we got into will be far more minimal.  The general day to day sales and matchday ticket purchases will need to be submitted on a monthly basis to cover the other 20%.  If there is a shortfall the amount you have shown you can spend will be reduced accordingly.  

Any news from Victim FC on their FFP appeal?

TBH, I'm shocked that a club so righteous failed to sell a player in time in order to balance the books. Didn't they realise that there was a strict deadline?

5 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Any news from Victim FC on their FFP appeal?

TBH, I'm shocked that a club so righteous failed to sell a player in time in order to balance the books. Didn't they realise that there was a strict deadline?

The did, they just decided it didn't apply to them because forest reasons. Then they were mad it did apply to them.

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

I wonder what outrage the PGMOL has committed against the Infamous Club today?

The delusions will go on regardless. They're now promoting themselves as Heroes Of The Resistance. It's a conspiracy, of course, because it's THEM on the receiving end this time :- 

ForestPGMOL.thumb.png.0da988607ac68abd9a73373efd3d19b5.png

They really are a piece of work aren't they!

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

The delusions will go on regardless. They're now promoting themselves as Heroes Of The Resistance. It's a conspiracy, of course, because it's THEM on the receiving end this time :- 

What in the Che Guevara are they talking about?

Unbelievably cringe.

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

ADYoGl.gif

Apart from 200 million wasted, an angry Greek bloke, a larger viewing audience to laugh at our Rebel City banner, a Harry Arter contract extension and massive FFP issues, what has the PGMOL ever done for us.

Brought in VAR...

But while an outcome is expected soon there is not the same timeframe attached to an appeal decision apart from the backstop of 24 May, which is five days after the final games of the Premier League season, for all cases to be resolved.

Forest’s case will certainly be finalised before the end of the season.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/articles/cy63yy89x94o