Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

8 hours ago, Eddie said:

Most Maggies I know hate the Gumps just as much as we do, so here's hoping....

I would love to see them suffer more and more injustices, and watch their little heads explode.

My son has a tendency to flip out at the slightest injustice. We have to remind him that he’s normally the one that gets in trouble because he’s flipped out. And he’s getting it, and learning to take a deep breath and walk away. This is an 8 year old. Marinakis might want a word with my son for some tips. But he needs to learn his lesson the hard way. 

13 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

They were going to tweet at half time, that would have been mad.

"Managing upwards" is stressfull in any job when it's needed as I'm sure many of us have had to deal with at times, but this sounds like a really not fun task for the media person to have to deal with.

"but Mr Creosote this is probably libellous and will utterly ruin the clubs reputation in the eyes of the league and many fans...no don't eat me...don't burn my family...give it the second half to even out...please...."

It pains me to say it, but they'll stay up, simply by the virtue of Burnley & Luton being slightly more rubbish than them.  Having said that, if Luton grab a point or three at Wolves it'll put massive pressure on the Treetards to pick points in their home-banker against reigning Premier League, FA Cup & Champions League holders Manchester Cit-eh...

The Overlap, should start at the Forest discussion.....if it doesn't skip to 27 minutes in and they play that Steve Cook John Moss speech video 😂

12 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

Turns out selling your club and racking up a £300 million debt to an (alleged) homicidal, global, drug trafficker, with a penchant for home fires, hasn't quite led to the sunlit uplands of European football and worldwide adulation they'd hoped for.

They are trending, mind! 😂

Missed out alleged match fixing and witness intimidation ( the ones that haven’t mysteriously died or disappeared ) 

15 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

to an (alleged) homicidal, global, drug trafficker, with a penchant for home fires

2 hours ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Missed out alleged match fixing and witness intimidation ( the ones that haven’t mysteriously died or disappeared ) 

Nice to see you care more about others' claims and suspicions than what courts of law decide. And then use "alleged" to chicken out of passing it as your own opinion due to fear of libel and lack of proof.

I presume if someone takes you to court and you are cleared you'll remain an (alleged) rapist/wife-beater/pedo for life (and they can happily slander you hiding behind a screen)

PS No affiliation to said club or individual just find it really cheap.

1 hour ago, ap04 said:

Nice to see you care more about others' claims and suspicions than what courts of law decide. And then use "alleged" to chicken out of passing it as your own opinion due to fear of libel and lack of proof

What are the "averages" of the above following the below.

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/international/article/2022/10/03/anger-mounts-over-endless-greek-corruption-scandals_5998949_4.html

2 hours ago, ap04 said:

Nice to see you care more about others' claims and suspicions than what courts of law decide. And then use "alleged" to chicken out of passing it as your own opinion due to fear of libel and lack of proof.

I presume if someone takes you to court and you are cleared you'll remain an (alleged) rapist/wife-beater/pedo for life (and they can happily slander you hiding behind a screen)

Cheaper than, say, having witnesses dealt with

2 hours ago, ap04 said:

Oh do f*** off 🤣

36 minutes ago, Ram-Alf said:

This relates to the Siemens scandal, from the little I know the main reason these were aquitted is not them being found innocent but the case dragging on (20 years elapsing for the main charges, there was also other stuff such as admission of bribery from the Germans' part and an out-of-court settlement for the bribes)

As far as I know and correct me if I am wrong this guy has been cleared of everything and there is nothing pending or "alleged".

Also you are suggesting the court system may be rigged but ignoring there may be foul political/financial/sporting/media interests on the other side wanting him smeared or gone.