Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

3 minutes ago, JfR said:

What are they expecting to come out of this? Attwell loudly proclaiming "That's a clear penalty! Oh, but my beloved Luton Town..."?

Also, they tend to do this anyway on that Howard Webb "Mic'd Up" show, so this just seems like further posturing so they can look like they've forced the PGMOL's hand.

15 minutes ago, JfR said:

What are they expecting to come out of this? Attwell loudly proclaiming "That's a clear penalty! Oh, but my beloved Luton Town..."?

Or "give me thirty thousand quid in used fivers at Watford gap services and I'll say no penalty "?

The irony of all this talk of corruption seems entirely lost on the Gumpies. Burn a bakery, buy a judge, intimidate and buy off juries, arrange for a few witnesses to have accidents, that's all fine apparently, but deny them a decision in a game of footy and they completely lose their collective minds. Then again, given how they mithered and wailed over a chicken balti pie, it's not entirely unexpected.

Time for this classic from the LTLF archives on the subjects of "selling your best players to meet financial requirements" and "taking your FFP medicine on the chin:

LTLFCLassic-WeDontWhine.thumb.png.5528bfed3cc98f074a67fa3250958c9a.png

Edited by Crewton

Just recalled that their appeal hearing decision will be announced this week. Is the timing of their offensive a thinly veiled attempt to bring pressure to bear on the PL?

I'm not sure who is advising them, but given they got a reduction for 'showing good faith' with the original IDC, the intelligence behind said strategy is hard to fathom. I'm actually quite hopeful that they'll received a further sanction for their 'troubles'. We learned under Morris that going on the offensive is not always the best policy when dealing with these governing bodies and my hunch is that Forest are about to find that out for themselves.

7 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Just recalled that their appeal hearing decision will be announced this week. Is the timing of their offensive a thinly veiled attempt to bring pressure to bear on the PL?

I'm not sure who is advising them, but given they got a reduction for 'showing good faith' with the original IDC, the intelligence behind said strategy is hard to fathom. I'm actually quite hopeful that they'll received a further sanction for their 'troubles'. We learned under Morris that going on the offensive is not always the best policy when dealing with these governing bodies and my hunch is that Forest are about to find that out for themselves.

Coincidence isn’t it - hopefully they have those two points for good behaviour taken away and reinstated as another minus 2 

31 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Atwell is a buffoon but do they really think he’s stupid enough to actually verbalise any bias? Not going anywhere is it? 😁

Yes!

1st Pen, Atwell, Never touched him Tone(Atwell calls Taylor...Tone)ball moved away by Everton player, I've got a pony on Luton staying up Tone.

2nd Pen, Atwell, Ball clearly deflects off the post onto Coles hand Tone which was by his side...no pen, Got my new Luton shirt on Tone.

3rd Pen, Atwell, Cole is having his shirt pulled by the red dog with that he had his foot dragged onto the red dog players foot...no pen Tone, I've got 2 free seats Tone in the executive box at Kenilworth Road Tone do fancy going and having a few sherbets after Tone.

13 minutes ago, darren22 said:

This made me 🤣  Sorry about the swear word 🤐

As a Luton fan it's ideal that Everton are 7 points from them rather than 5 and Forest don't have another point that would mean that erm...  there still catchable with one win as before including goal difference..  Really is hysterical

2 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Before the game there was only one point difference between them and Everton, so even if Attwell was a Luton fan then why didn’t Everton raise concerns as well…….whinging Treetards 🤣

Word on the trentside guttervines is that Everton had already bunged the on-pitch ref, so no need!  👀