Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

16 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

But will the injustice of forest only being docked 4 points spur on their aggrieved rivals?

Will it be the death kneel or forest's ambitions? Will mark clattenberg write an angry letter reminding folks he used to be a referee?

I'm assuming once they get relegated, they would have to sell alot of players to stay within FFP? I know they have those parachute payments but I would have thought the outgoings would be considerable in terms of their wages and the attendance dropping.

Just shows, £250 million spent on transfers with no plan and look where they are now. I do raise a smile when Derby have come back from the abyss, yet in summer we may well be playing our neighbours who had it all and blew it because of their own poor planning and management.

40 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

Would have preferred 6 but it’s enough to cause some damage and not enough to be blamed as the sole reason they go down (if they do go down)

21 would have been better 

Someone's bank balance has increased markedly I suspect. How on God's green earth have they got away with only 4 points? We got 9 for using the same amortisation methodology as we had done the previous two years. These Bamfords have flat out cheated. With every penalty handed out, the feeling that the EFL have gone out of their way to get us relegated grows. Sickening really. Can't see this making any difference at all, so you'd have to ask, what's the point?