Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

9 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I can't help but think "we hired an ex-referee to write angry letters for us" hasn't resulted in referees giving forest soft decisions whilst letting them away with others......

The fire starter wants the PGMOL to know that they're being monitored and any mistakes you will be sent a stern letter, Only trouble with that plan is...who the fcuks interested in Clattenberg...even Tierney told him to get lost when he tried to talk to him in their dressing room, Some folks out there are so far up themselves they can see what they ate last night...and that includes the PGMOL 👌ankers

Edited by Ram-Alf

This Leicester situation must also be worrying for them.

Knowing that even when they reach their rightful place in the Championship, the Premier League can still get them with points deductions. Could be the first team in a few years to drop in consecutive seasons if they don’t get it right.

1 minute ago, nottingram said:

This Leicester situation must also be worrying for them.

Knowing that even when they reach their rightful place in the Championship, the Premier League can still get them with points deductions. Could be the first team in a few years to drop in consecutive seasons if they don’t get it right.

I think they'll be selling Murillo in the summer for a fair whack. Maybe less if they go down but should be somewhere between £30-50m. He's easily their best player.

22 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Save yer breath buddy.

The last doggy droppings in here were 10 pages/over a month ago, on Feb 8th.  That was by @Red_Dawn, and I cannot imagine for one minute that she's been banned, as she's such a lovely woman, so I can only imagine the wifi outage in Curville-sur-Merde is causing some serious bother... more than usual, it seems.

They'd be better off just moving to Feckham.  At least the wifi works there!  

I still lurk now and there mate. To be honest I've had some things going on that really put kicking a bag of wind into perspective, in the grand scheme of things. 

I'm still enjoying watching us. Hoping we can steer clear of relegation, but if it happens, we'll have nobody to blame but ourselves. We'll have to go again in the Championship.. 

3 hours ago, Srg said:

I think they'll be selling Murillo in the summer for a fair whack. Maybe less if they go down but should be somewhere between £30-50m. He's easily their best player.

This. And probably MGW. 

If we go down. There's some serious value there. 

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

I still lurk now and there mate. To be honest I've had some things going on that really put kicking a bag of wind into perspective, in the grand scheme of things. 

I'm still enjoying watching us. Hoping we can steer clear of relegation, but if it happens, we'll have nobody to blame but ourselves. We'll have to go again in League 1

FIFY 👍

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

I'm still enjoying watching us. Hoping we can steer clear of relegation, but if it happens, we'll have nobody to blame but ourselves. We'll have to go again in the Championship.. 

All banter aside mate, all the very best to you, and all that.  👍🍻

Seeing Red Dogs and Everton fans jumping onto the Premier League changing the P&S rules for next season while penalising them again the current ones. Clearly they’re a bit thick if they don’t realise the new rules are even stricter and they would probably breach by more if they were to be applied. The fat man writing cheques doesn’t count as revenue. 

17 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Seeing Red Dogs and Everton fans jumping onto the Premier League changing the P&S rules for next season while penalising them again the current ones. Clearly they’re a bit thick if they don’t realise the new rules are even stricter and they would probably breach by more if they were to be applied. The fat man writing cheques doesn’t count as revenue. 

Not like there’s previous for charging clubs and then retroactively adapting the rules or anything.