Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

15 minutes ago, Boycie said:

It’s a good idea, but isn’t it a faff?  Is there a way of getting a print off ticket sent to another person from a season ticket?

I doubt it, other than pretending you've forgotten your ticket and have someone elses details 

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

It’s a good idea, but isn’t it a faff?  Is there a way of getting a print off ticket sent to another person from a season ticket?

When I did it last season I got a replacement ticket emailed to me and forwarded it on, you can also get them collected from the ticket office on match days.

I suppose on the flip side we need all the funds we can get currently so only genuine fans who struggle financially should benefit.

1 minute ago, ollycutts1982 said:

When I did it last season I got a replacement ticket emailed to me and forwarded it on, you can also get them collected from the ticket office on match days.

I suppose on the flip side we need all the funds we can get currently so only genuine fans who struggle financially should benefit.

That’s the critical thing and how do we determine those who struggle financially? Impossible.

Just so you know, the transfer of any ticket to a third party... for gain or freebie... is (currently!) against the (current!) T&Cs, unless fully backed by the club's prior written permission/authority, and could effectively therefore result in the ST Holder losing said ticket, and any claim for refund.  There's also talk of "possible legal action".

I doubt therefore, that any law-abiding football forum Head Honcho would consider it wise to publicly entertain the advertising of such services and/or transactions/transfers, as caring and generous as they may seem.

Find a deserving cause or causes, offer them your ticket(s) on the QT, and let them sneak in under cover of darkness/balaclava/DC Facemask/Large brimmed sun hat etc!

Or not!  ?

ImpeccableSpryAlpinegoat-max-1mb.gif

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

I doubt therefore, that any law-abiding football forum Head Honcho would consider it wise to publicly entertain the advertising of such services and/or transactions/transfers, as caring and generous as they may seem.

No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

21 minutes ago, Rev said:

The fan offers have disappeared from the season ticket section, somethings happening!

I noticed that this morning, also the how to buy information disappeared. Hopefully clearing the way for new information. Only 12 days to the first home pre season friendly and no ticket information yet.

The club have no problem with people letting others use their season tickets as long as the age range is right.

I forgot to leave my ticket with my son in law for a match last season when I was on holiday,  rang the club and explained and they printed a ticket for him to collect. He just had give them my name,  address and postcode. 

1 hour ago, ossieram said:

The club have no problem with people letting others use their season tickets as long as the age range is right.

I forgot to leave my ticket with my son in law for a match last season when I was on holiday,  rang the club and explained and they printed a ticket for him to collect. He just had give them my name,  address and postcode. 

Whilst I'd hope that's exactly how they would react, they do have a very long list of T&C's that contradict such an approach.

Maybe just covering themselves for when they get out of the wrong side of the bed one morning, and decide to play by the rules?  

6 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Whilst I'd hope that's exactly how they would react, they do have a very long list of T&C's that contradict such an approach.

Maybe just covering themselves for when they get out of the wrong side of the bed one morning, and decide to play by the rules?  

Yes, I know two different people who spent a few uncomfortable hours banged up after trying to pass on spare DCFC tickets. One was outside Pride Park & one advertised the ticket on Ebay. Extraordinary stories but true i'm afraid

It was a few years ago but within the last 10 years

There's some law specific to football tickets apparently.

Edited by SamUltraRam

4 hours ago, SamUltraRam said:

Yes, I know two different people who spent a few uncomfortable hours banged up after trying to pass on spare DCFC tickets. One was outside Pride Park & one advertised the ticket on Ebay. Extraordinary stories but true i'm afraid

It was a few years ago but within the last 10 years

There's some law specific to football tickets apparently.

Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act, 1994.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1994/33/section/166

They need to have some way of stopping Celtic fans getting into the Rangers end, etc.  You are not supposed to sell tickets yourself, but can sell back to club who can re-distribute.  

I guess if family/friends have a DCFC membership number then they might allow.  But they are supposed to try to establish they are a fan.  

My friend is a Spurs fan and I took him into Pride Park to watch Derby Spurs when we were last in The Premiership,  He kept very quiet, even as they thrashed us.  

5.8 Subject to clause 7.2, You may on no more than 4 occasions during the Season transfer Your Season Ticket to a natural person who is known to You personally for use by that person in connection with a single Match, provided that such person would be entitled (under the Terms and Conditions of Entry) to purchase a Ticket for and attend such Match.

From the official T&Cs.  I’ve transferred the odd match to my folks by emailing the ticket office with their customer numbers before the match. They print the replacements and ready at the ticket office.