Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

9 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

It’s not quite as simple as that though is it? You have to wonder how many would have attended and paid say £20 would now take advantage of such a scheme and only pay £5? I do like the idea of encouraging the next generation so perhaps any reductions could be restricted to those under a certain age. Of course there is always the added complication of school next day for mid week term time games.

Bring back free season tickets for under 12 with a paying adult, which was finished last season.

12 minutes ago, David said:

Said to my mate I would go with him…..then the prices came out. Whilst I could be parted with that, all trains are already sold out on the day, could travel the night before but hotel prices in London are insane.

Why does it always have to be London, not sure I get that one. We need some kind of national venue in the midlands, even Pride Park would have been enough for a National League final.

Top seven teams in the national league final standings are all from the north ( well north of Watford anyway). It would probably have to be a Premiere league ground due to timings. We have already started work on the pitch. Villa park was often used for cup semifinals.

On 30/05/2022 at 17:31, David said:

Said to my mate I would go with him…..then the prices came out. Whilst I could be parted with that, all trains are already sold out on the day, could travel the night before but hotel prices in London are insane.

Why does it always have to be London, not sure I get that one. We need some kind of national venue in the midlands, even Pride Park would have been enough for a National League final.

Years ago, but I voted for the new Wembley to be somewhere on the M6 M1 junction. What a national stadium needs is a central location and excellent transport links.

I voted similar for Olympic stadium.

What we got for both was a really inconvenient setting crammed in to a location with aging infrastructure  and no adequate transport links for anybody but the London-based politicians and officials who like to freeload at these events. No thoughts whatsoever for the paying punters.

• 2 weeks later...

At present who would set the price for season tickets-surely it would be the new owner.It got to be well priced as im sure as many will be considering ,despite how much they would like one with the cost of everything sky rocketing whether they can afford to commit to one it, especially if you travel quite a distance with the increasing fuel cost

• 2 weeks later...

I hope the club are going to do the right thing and give us existing season ticket holders the option to secure our seats in advance.

Getting concerned that it might be a free for when allocating them due to the short period between release (whenever that might be) and the beginning of the new season. ??

36 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

My wife is on the case - when will they be available and how much? I’ve said that there’ll definitely be cheaper than last year but require quick confirmation. 

I think they'll be cheaper but I reckon they'll do something like they did last season and for the first month we might need to buy them individually at Season ticket prices. Unless something happens soon with the takeover like this week! 

I expect more players to go this week so for some it might be a hard sell. Unless prices are outrageous I'm 90% going to get one.

2 hours ago, plymouthram said:

Just been looking at Ipswich Town's season ticket sales. So far they have sold over 15,000 tickets at an average price of £334.50, thats over £5m in their bank. If we get selling soon at the similar prices, even if we only sell around 12,000 thats over £4m in the clubs funds.

And as they're backed by a large Pension Fund in the USA they don't even need the money.  Perhaps we could ask for a donation  . . .

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

£200 to 250

Under 18 £80 to 110

Over 65 £60 to £80.

Under 12s £20 to £40

Under 10s are free.

But I think sell around 20k mark.

No way will they be that cheap and neither should they be.

I’d be happy with a price fix from last year with special deals for youngsters (maybe free for u12’s or something).

On 30/05/2022 at 18:00, Kathcairns said:

Bring back free season tickets for under 12 with a paying adult, which was finished last season.

I don’t agree, everyone will get one and the ground half full. I know someone who gets a season ticket for his 4 year old next to his. She hardly goes and then a mate will pay the extra on match day. However sometimes the seat is empty, can you imagine how empty the ground would be if everyone did it.

9 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

I don’t agree, everyone will get one and the ground half full. I know someone who gets a season ticket for his 4 year old next to his. She hardly goes and then a mate will pay the extra on match day. However sometimes the seat is empty, can you imagine how empty the ground would be if everyone did it.

They limited the number of the u12 freebies.  On a first come first served basis.
Don't ask me what the numbers were, as I don't have a clue, but certainly not every adult STH could get a free u12 to go with it.