Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

8 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

My main hope is that they make it affordable for everyone who would like to go. To average 25,550 post xmas means we have a very strong supporter base even when relegation looked very likely. Hopefully, the new ownership recognises that whilst understanding people's finances are bottoming out. 

I agree that the balance has to be right : we need a decent level of income, as maximum wage bill is set by proportion of turnover, but we also need to build support for the future.

I'd like them to look at the parts of the stadium where they struggled to sell seats last season and offer lower priced tickets where they are allowed to. The regulations are quite tight on this though so they'll need to compromise in order to maximise both revenue and support. 

10 hours ago, Crewton said:

I agree that the balance has to be right : we need a decent level of income, as maximum wage bill is set by proportion of turnover, but we also need to build support for the future.

I'd like them to look at the parts of the stadium where they struggled to sell seats last season and offer lower priced tickets where they are allowed to. The regulations are quite tight on this though so they'll need to compromise in order to maximise both revenue and support. 

That will be the North Stand, then.

I’d imagine we will get close to the 20k mark if we can create a buzz. Buchanan and Byrne do help, a completed takeover and some positive news (along with season tickets going on sale) I’d imagine there will be a lot of people ready to jump on the bandwagon. 

Fans through the turnstiles is the major income for League One sides so if we can get to 25k consistently then it will give us a huge opportunity to compete at the right end of the table. 

I’d have thought that if there were any bandwagons in the region to be jumped on, it’s more likely to be rolling around notts than Derby?  
Even a promotion push is likely to only tempt in the DCFC stalwarts, regulars, and the time-served?  
it ain’t gonna be fashionable to be claiming to be a Ram!

On 29/05/2022 at 01:33, Leeds Ram said:

My main hope is that they make it affordable for everyone who would like to go. To average 25,550 post xmas means we have a very strong supporter base even when relegation looked very likely. Hopefully, the new ownership recognises that whilst understanding people's finances are bottoming out. 

Sell as many season tickets as possible and then make every non-Saturday match friend for a fiver/kid for a quid. Encourage the next generation of fans and ensure you’re getting £5 per seat rather than £0 for the midweek games where attendance dips. 

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

I’d have thought that if there were any bandwagons in the region to be jumped on, it’s more likely to be rolling around notts than Derby?  
Even a promotion push is likely to only tempt in the DCFC stalwarts, regulars, and the time-served?  
it ain’t gonna be fashionable to be claiming to be a Ram!

This is true, but the City Ground has very little unused capacity to allow any gloryhunters to watch live PL football, so anyone inclined to be swayed towards following Forest's fortunes next season for the first time won't be doing it in person. 

40 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Sell as many season tickets as possible and then make every non-Saturday match friend for a fiver/kid for a quid. Encourage the next generation of fans and ensure you’re getting £5 per seat rather than £0 for the midweek games where attendance dips. 

It’s not quite as simple as that though is it? You have to wonder how many would have attended and paid say £20 would now take advantage of such a scheme and only pay £5? I do like the idea of encouraging the next generation so perhaps any reductions could be restricted to those under a certain age. Of course there is always the added complication of school next day for mid week term time games.

We’re going to have a lot more 3pm on a Saturday games, which will be good for most. However, we also now have an additional number of cup games, in early stages of FA Cup and Paint Trophy. Will there be a discount for these for ST holders?

Slightly off topic, but to be taken into consideration when we find out the cost of our season tickets, the National League play off final at West Ham's ground are charging adults a total of £43.99 per ticket for the fans of 2 clubs who only attract a few thousand fans to games.

Surely, they should be pricing the tickets to attract non die hard fans, to contribute to a decent size crowd rather than a less than half full stadium.

Have Derby ever charged that much for any fixture in any part of the ground?

34 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Slightly off topic, but to be taken into consideration when we find out the cost of our season tickets, the National League play off final at West Ham's ground are charging adults a total of £43.99 per ticket for the fans of 2 clubs who only attract a few thousand fans to games.

Surely, they should be pricing the tickets to attract non die hard fans, to contribute to a decent size crowd rather than a less than half full stadium.

Have Derby ever charged that much for any fixture in any part of the ground?

No OAP concessions ,£3 booking fee and then charging another 99p to send you the ticket digitally to your phone. Dick Turpin would have been proud. Jubilee weekend in London, I reckon 10,000 tops.

9 hours ago, r4derby said:

We’re going to have a lot more 3pm on a Saturday games, which will be good for most. However, we also now have an additional number of cup games, in early stages of FA Cup and Paint Trophy. Will there be a discount for these for ST holders?

Regular Saturday games would be very welcome.

47 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

No OAP concessions ,£3 booking fee and then charging another 99p to send you the ticket digitally to your phone. Dick Turpin would have been proud. Jubilee weekend in London, I reckon 10,000 tops.

Said to my mate I would go with him…..then the prices came out. Whilst I could be parted with that, all trains are already sold out on the day, could travel the night before but hotel prices in London are insane.

Why does it always have to be London, not sure I get that one. We need some kind of national venue in the midlands, even Pride Park would have been enough for a National League final.

25 minutes ago, David said:

Said to my mate I would go with him…..then the prices came out. Whilst I could be parted with that, all trains are already sold out on the day, could travel the night before but hotel prices in London are insane.

Why does it always have to be London, not sure I get that one. We need some kind of national venue in the midlands, even Pride Park would have been enough for a National League final.

Can't you sleep on the trawler?