Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

They limited the number of the u12 freebies.  On a first come first served basis.
Don't ask me what the numbers were, as I don't have a clue, but certainly not every adult STH could get a free u12 to go with it.  

Limit it to the North Stand. Would be good to get that at least half filled.

3 hours ago, 1of4 said:

I'm ready and waiting with my money and will be in the ticket office, as soon as it's announced that the season tickets are on sale.

I will be on line and swearing as it crashes no doubt...

***EDIT*** Already cursing as have now joined the list of people that are now not able to make purchases on line...(Trying to get a Bradford away)

Edited by WystonRam

6 hours ago, 1of4 said:

I'm ready and waiting with my money and will be in the ticket office, as soon as it's announced that the season tickets are on sale.

I'll race yer!

To see who wins, if you get there first, put a chalk* cross on the door frame as you walk in.  If I get there first, I'll rub it out! 

*Let's have no graffiti, kids!  

12 hours ago, ImARam2 said:

We want 20,000+ season ticket holders this season, and put £6 million into this club before the season begins.

Can we sell out for the first game of the season?

I would be shocked if we don't,  there is already over 20 from Ireland rams goung that i know, there is 15 plus welsh rams going ... 

Season ticket being bought as to help DCFC 

Can't wait for July 30th 

COME ON YOU RAMS

On 27/06/2022 at 15:20, WystonRam said:

I will be on line and swearing as it crashes no doubt...

***EDIT*** Already cursing as have now joined the list of people that are now not able to make purchases on line...(Trying to get a Bradford away)

Bradford tickets on sale on dcfc website to buy mate

I'm gonna have to wait to see if there's gonna be a bus service running from Buxton. ?   

Well, I think I'll be able to get to Derby by getting the train in from Matlock, just not able to get back after the match.