Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

42 minutes ago, SKHunter said:

I'm gonna have to wait to see if there's gonna be a bus service running from Buxton. ?   

Well, I think I'll be able to get to Derby by getting the train in from Matlock, just not able to get back after the match.  

Surely there's a supporters bus for home games from that way?

59 minutes ago, SKHunter said:

I'm gonna have to wait to see if there's gonna be a bus service running from Buxton. ?   

Well, I think I'll be able to get to Derby by getting the train in from Matlock, just not able to get back after the match.  

The Trans peak bus service is changing on 11th July most services now will not travel to Derby just Buxton - Matlock- Buxton.

After the game on a Saturday the last bus from Matlock to Buxton will be 19:12 so you will need a train or bus to get you back for that service.
Or you could go Derby-Sheffield-New Mills Central-New Mills Town (20 mins walk)-Buxton. 
This could be all done on a Derbyshire Wayfarer scratch card ticket £13:40 Adult. £6:70 Concession.

Not sure what the direct Buxton - Derby -Buxton bus/train fare would be as I always use the the Wayfarer ticket in Derbyshire 

13 minutes ago, cstand said:

The Trans peak bus service is changing on 11th July most services now will not travel to Derby just Buxton - Matlock- Buxton.

After the game on a Saturday the last bus from Matlock to Buxton will be 19:12 so you will need a train or bus to get you back for that service.
Or you could go Derby-Sheffield-New Mills Central-New Mills Town (20 mins walk)-Buxton. 
This could be all done on a Derbyshire Wayfarer scratch card ticket £13:40 Adult. £6:70 Concession.

Not sure what the direct Buxton - Derby -Buxton bus/train fare would be as I always use the the Wayfarer ticket in Derbyshire 

You should be able to get to Matlock for 19:00 on the train 

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Sorry mate.  Only got room for one, and I leave mine on there while I walk it. 
Free street parking though.

... I say "Free", but obviously you'll have to pay the local 9 year olds to "look after it"!  I'm in Lower Chad, not Upper Chad!   ?

Too late!

The Uttox Black Swan minibus will be on your drive. Sausage sarnies for 15 please Mucker.?

5 hours ago, SKHunter said:

I dont know if this helps you or not but Neptune suppose to be running a bus but they stop to pubs along the way  but not known to wait for people after the game.

Can a ticket exchange thread be set up for the new season?

I want to put money into the club so will be buying 3 season tickets, 1 adult 2 children. 

However I have my kids alternate Saturdays so estimate we’d only get to about 15 games as a three, so would be happy to hand over the tickets to someone for the odd game if they agree to spend some money in the ground. 

We are on holiday for the opening day, gutted to be missing that especially if it’s a sell out. 

Edited by DerbyRevolution

13 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Anyone from afar who is concerned about rising fuel costs could always just drive to mine, and I'll be more than happy to walk up with you. (30min walk).

A bit like car sharing, but on foot!  ?

Do we have to pay extra, for a piggy back to the ground?

2 minutes ago, HedgeEnder said:

When ST renewal starts will we keep the card from last season? I hope so, rather than the expense of producing and sending out new ones.

I assume that's a rhetorical question given none of us know yet when they'll go on sale and how much they'll cost.

23 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

Quite a few fans are worried about the coming Winter fuel hikes, but if they wait and buy tickets match by match it will put more money into the DCFC coffers.

No I want my season ticket thankyou very much.

20 hours ago, DerbyRevolution said:

Can a ticket exchange thread be set up for the new season?

I want to put money into the club so will be buying 3 season tickets, 1 adult 2 children. 

However I have my kids alternate Saturdays so estimate we’d only get to about 15 games as a three, so would be happy to hand over the tickets to someone for the odd game if they agree to spend some money in the ground. 

We are on holiday for the opening day, gutted to be missing that especially if it’s a sell out. 

@David

Could we have a thread for this, as many of us will miss games and it could help those who can't afford to go. 

2 minutes ago, sage said:

@David

Could we have a thread for this, as many of us will miss games and it could help those who can't afford to go. 

It’s a good idea, but isn’t it a faff?  Is there a way of getting a print off ticket sent to another person from a season ticket?