Voting is now open!

Jack Stamps Player of the Season
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/jack-stamps-player-of-the-season-2122

Sammy Crooks Young Player of the Season
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/sammy-crooks-young-player-of-the-season-2122

Gone for Davies/Cashin myself. Youse?

Edited by ThePrisoner

Davies/Festy

Davies is a shoe in. Total leader and complete warrior.

Went for Festy just cos I like him the most out of the options available. Not sure any of the young lads, who have battled well and done us proud, actually have great ability.

How anyone can look beyond Max Bird for young player of the SEASON is beyond me.

The ‘kid’ has started 38 games this season and barely been substituted! His pass completion from nearly 2000 passes is 82%, he averages nearly 50 passes a game, he has scored twice and has 2 assists from a deep midfield position for a team that’s effectively in the bottom 8 of the championship!!!

How Cashin / Festy / Plange / Thompson (as well as they’ve done) can be voted for ahead of him after just a handful of games is incredible. Each to their own I guess but for me Player of the Season should be exactly that and criteria no 1 should be having played more than half the games!!!

17 minutes ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

How anyone can look beyond Max Bird for young player of the SEASON is beyond me.

The ‘kid’ has started 38 games this season and barely been substituted! His pass completion from nearly 2000 passes is 82%, he averages nearly 50 passes a game, he has scored twice and has 2 assists from a deep midfield position for a team that’s effectively in the bottom 8 of the championship!!!

How Cashin / Festy / Plange / Thompson (as well as they’ve done) can be voted for ahead of him after just a handful of games is incredible. Each to their own I guess but for me Player of the Season should be exactly that and criteria no 1 should be having played more than half the games!!!

I don't look at Bird as a 'Young Player' anymore.  I know he is only 22 this year but in his 4th season in first team, i consider him a relative veteran.  He would be in my top 3 for Player of the Season but Cashin has done so well since he was brought in I feel he has earned the award.

29 minutes ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

All about opinions, some will agree and some disagree. Can't state as a matter of fact that Bird deserves YPOY.....

1 minute ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Davies and Bird for me, absolutely no questions about it.

Take Davies out of the team and you're left with Stearman as the only senior CB. Bird has been the senior CM throughout the season and has played excellent, removing him would leave a huge hole as shown during his suspension.

He missed 3 games, one of which was a magnificent win v Fulham.......

I think the contenders are Davies, Byrne and Lawrence for player of the season.

Young player of the season Bird or Cashin. Festy has done well but I suspect many won't vote due to him signing for another club and his form tailing off towards the end.

I went for Davies and Bird.

52 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Voting is now open!

Jack Stamps Player of the Season
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/jack-stamps-player-of-the-season-2122

Sammy Crooks Young Player of the Season
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/sammy-crooks-young-player-of-the-season-2122

Gone for Davies/Cashin myself. Youse?

The same ???

31 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Davies and Bird (hands down!).

Bird IS still a young player so judged be judged fairly against the others on the "qualifying players list".

Davies and Bird for me too.

Curtis - Legend, best ever season. 'nuff sed.

I had been thinking of voting for Cashin simply because it never occurred to me that Bird is still classed as a young player.

Cashin has been brilliant since he came in but Bird has been there the whole season.