Player Of The Season / Young Player Of The Season

ThePrisoner

5 hours ago, Crewton said:

Forest fans trying to rig the vote so it goes to Kelle Roos just about sums up the mental age of Loving The Lobotomy Fam 

To be honest you should at least have to log in to the website or enter your email address to vote. Maybe even give a valid fan id. 

Thr internet is stupid sometimes.

For me, YPOTY is not about the best player under a certain age, but is about development. Bird has been great, but has been around the first team for a while so I've instead voted for Cashin.

For POTY I've voted Davies, but that seems less controversial.

As an aside, thinking about this reminded me of a few years ago when the YPOTY was won by Tom Ince, yet POTY was won by Will Hughes, who was younger!

Big Curtis & Bird for me.

Bird has really come on this season, and is a lot more progressive in his play.  What's even more commendable he's manging to do while having a number of different partners in the centre with him. 

As for Davies.  He's been an absolute colossus.  To play every minute of the season, without barely putting a foot wrong, at his age, with the injury he had to contend with last season, is just phenomenal.  Plus like Max he's had to do it while having multiple changes around him defence.

Edited by ramsbottom