I feeling down after tonight

B4ev6is

This is a tough one to take, honestly this compounds the frustrations over many months that have been glossed over due to the spirit around the club. 

I don’t see anyone interested in buying an expensive football club that is now, almost guaranteed, to be playing in League One next season. The administrators have obviously had to keep things going whilst bidders waited to see if we would stay up and recoup some of our value, however with next to no players contracted to the club next season. As well as the staff. I worry this could be it, at least for Derby County as we know it. 

Part of me tries not to worry, I mean there is nothing I can do about the situation, but reality is dawning somewhat and it’s just rough to face head on. 

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

This is a tough one to take, honestly this compounds the frustrations over many months that have been glossed over due to the spirit around the club. 

I don’t see anyone interested in buying an expensive football club that is now, almost guaranteed, to be playing in League One next season. The administrators have obviously had to keep things going whilst bidders waited to see if we would stay up and recoup some of our value, however with next to no players contracted to the club next season. As well as the staff. I worry this could be it, at least for Derby County as we know it. 

Part of me tries not to worry, I mean there is nothing I can do about the situation, but reality is dawning somewhat and it’s just rough to face head on. 

Sunderland were bought recently and with a very good owner. why would prospective owners buy a championship at a certain price now  when it can be picked up cheaper in a few weeks time. The only assets are a one club city and a good fan base and that is it i am afraid.

7 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Sunderland were bought recently and with a very good owner. why would prospective owners buy a championship at a certain price now  when it can be picked up cheaper in a few weeks time. The only assets are a one club city and a good fan base and that is it i am afraid.

I know what you mean but the debts still remain the same, i don't think Sunderland faced the same problem.

33 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am feeling down as anything right now and I feeling down and out I feel for dark fruits and angieram and many many many others. I just dont know what to say right now.

We all feel down B4 but just think of how well our limited squad has played this season under such limiting circumstances. Things will get better in time ?

45 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am feeling down as anything right now and I feeling down and out I feel for dark fruits and angieram and many many many others. I just dont know what to say right now.

Yeah, me too mate. Thought it was going to be our night at half time but that 2nd half was a real kick in the teeth and it was a bit worrying how we seemed to fall apart. Away form is a real problem and might well be what costs us a place in this league. Just wish we could take even some of our home form to the away games. Home form is that of a decent top half team but away we're a bottom 3 side.

Sure, it's not over yet but we are just not picking up the points we need and Barnsley are suddenly in decent form so it's not just a matter of trying to overhaul Reading. The late point for Reading was just the icing on the cake.

Can't help but look at the table and think we could still end up finishing bottom here, not that it matters I suppose ? 

Hopefully I'll feel a bit more positive tomorrow.