I feeling down after tonight

B4ev6is

Whilst I understand the feelings here, to be frank whilst it would have been nice to stay up, going down (if it happens) will not be the end of the world. One of the most enjoyable periods for me following the Rams, when I used to regularly get off my arse, was the mid-to-late 80's, and our re-birth under Cox:

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/05/long-read-feature-the-rise-of-derby-county-under-arthur-cox

I still find myself this morning above ground, and Ukraine are giving Putin a lot to think about.

Reasons to be cheerful, one two three (doffing my cap to @Inverurie Ram)

Awful situations make the good times even better. They’ll come again B4. We just need to brave the storm for now. X

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

You to buddy

I still feeling deflated right now

I just want new owners in the club now.

Big breath B4 , get that Rams shirt on , prepare your battle cry for Saturday and lets come out fighting COYR

excited war GIF by Bud Light

On 16/03/2022 at 10:25, kingsy1884 said:

It is depressing and last night seemed like an real opportunity spurned but with our goal difference being so much stronger than those around us I saw the gap to Reading as 2 wins and that's still the case.

Time is running out. We have 8 games left. 5 at Pride park so every home game now is a cup final. Win a game or two and the whole dynamic changes just look at Barnsley. The fact we are even here with a chance of staying up is testimony enough.

In all likelihood we can expect zero points from the away games, so a maximum of 15 points available, should we win all the home fixtures, That would take us to around 39pts. Will it be enough, even if we could achieve that total?