v Millwall (H) Match Thread

Day

19 hours ago, DavesaRam said:

Well I was supposed to be at a church business meeting tomorrow night, but have been told by both the pastor and by my wife that I must go to the football instead.

On occasion it is rather nice doing as you are told!

Question is, what are your pastor and your wife getting up to while you're at the game? 

25 minutes ago, jono said:

Nervous … when did we last beat a Rowett team ? Was it Stoke ? 

Daft thing is I know we will be better footballers but can we turn that in to goals. ? 

Me too. If we score first then they'll have to open up a bit, otherwise we know the drill all too well; they'll stay in shape and hope to break.

1 hour ago, jono said:

Nervous … when did we last beat a Rowett team ? Was it Stoke ? 

Daft thing is I know we will be better footballers but can we turn that in to goals. ? 

Don’t usually write stuff pre game as I’m usually wrong but think we are being overly apprehensive cause Ed Dawes has been saying about Millwalls record at Derby. 

But I think if it’s Ebosele (and he’s fit) and Byrne Vs Malone down the wing it’s going to be very interesting! Byrne will probably get that 10th booking though in the process…

8 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

But I think if it’s Ebosele (and he’s fit) and Byrne Vs Malone down the wing it’s going to be very interesting! Byrne will probably get that 10th booking though in the process…

Agreed, Malone is and always has been suspect at defending so we could get some joy down that side. However he is half decent going forward so we need to keep an eye on that. Best way to negate that is getting Byrne and Festy running at him at every opportunity.