v Millwall (H) Match Thread

Day

We're playing Millwall

When? Wednesday 23rd February 

What time? 7.45pm

Can I watch on RamsTV? Yes you can, anywhere in the world including the UK. 

Is it on the red button? Don't know, don't care, buy your RamsTV pass and support the club, you get more camera angles and substitutions sponsored by Ron Brooks Toyota.

Duck Sky Sports.

Who likes us? Nobody likes us (in Nottingham, Leeds, Middlesbrough), we don't care.

7 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Allsop

Byrne   Davies   Cashin   Buchanan

Bielik   Bird

Festy   Sibley   Knight

Plange

Subs: Roos, Stearman, Forsyth, Tommo, Ravel, Ebiowei, Stretton

If we stick with 4 at the back go with that if Buchanan is fit. Might be tempted to go with 3 at the back, Davies, Cashin and either Stearman or Buchanan, with Byrne and Festy wing backs….

Allsop

byrne        Davies      Cashin     Buchanan

Bielik         Bird 

Ebosele           Sibley         Knight 

Plange

If this is the lineup, hats off to the incredible effort of the academy staff. Who’d have thought that we’d be able to field a decent team with 7 coming from Moor farm. Unbelievable.

5 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Having a look at Millwall's squad, they've got a fairly strong group, interested to know if they have any injuries at the moment. Wil be a difficult match.

This is the team they named for the postponed game at Blackburn. 

Millwall: Bialkowski, McNamara, M. Wallace, Hutchinson, Cooper, J. Wallace, Malone, Saville, Bennett, B. Mitchell, Burey. Subs: Long, Pearce, Mahoney, Ballard, Evans, Briscoe, Lovelace.

They have Oliver Burke on loan from Sheffield United he dropped out injured 

Add on 21 points to our tally and ourselves and Millwall have had similar seasons so far! Expecting a tight game. Sibbo, it's your time to step up (thanks to Lawrence being an a*se)... we've seen before that you can do it, come on lad! As good as Cashin's debut was, I would be tempted to go with experience at the back for this one and bring Stearman back in... That would be my only (non-enforced) change.

Oh and if I see Bennett or Malone (again) score against us, I think I'm going to be sick. ?

COYR! ?

3 hours ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Having a look at Millwall's squad, they've got a fairly strong group, interested to know if they have any injuries at the moment. Wil be a difficult match.

I’m looking for any possible advantage  at the moment, their away form isn’t the best and we’re good at Pride Park so let’s hope that’s a good sign