v Millwall (H) Match Thread

Day

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

6,200 left, so looks like around 22,800 Derby + say 500 for Millwall.

We're probably looking at around 24k by tomorrow

That’s a great attendance for a midweek game vs Millwall. Even in promotion campaigns we wouldn’t get that midweek. 
I do think the pricing has helped tremendously this month, tickets are a fair price. So often under Morris I’d buy midweek tickets at around £37-40 each. Which is very excessive when you have to pay for more than one ticket. 
£20-25 a ticket is spot on, and I do think it’s helping getting fans through the doors. I have often thought why don’t they drop the price to get more people in and buying things at the ground. 

Bird looked better when he went back into the middle after Beilik went off . Both need to work on their edge of the box free kicks by the way). Thomson , Ravel, or even Knight can play holding as well. But we only have one midfielder that can dribble, pass, shoot from all angles and distances, get stuck in and frighten the living daylights out of other teams . That is Sibley. Has to be the first name on the team sheet.

50 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Bird looked better when he went back into the middle after Beilik went off . Both need to work on their edge of the box free kicks by the way). Thomson , Ravel, or even Knight can play holding as well. But we only have one midfielder that can dribble, pass, shoot from all angles and distances, get stuck in and frighten the living daylights out of other teams . That is Sibley. Has to be the first name on the team sheet.

Wouldn’t ravel be better at taking free kicks. We are short of people without Lawrence. 

It looks like they will be without their more creative and quality attacking players in Afobe, Burke and Freeman. So I expect them to sit in and frustrate us then hit us on the counter. This is Rowetts default method.

Shame we are missing Loz for this one but I think it could be one for Silbley influence. Not sure if Stearman should come back in as Millwall are notoriously a physical side. It will be harsh on Cashin though. 

Allsop

Byrne Davies Stearman Forsyth

Bielik Bird

Festy Sibley Knight 

Plange 

Subs: Roos, Cashin, Buchanan, Thompson, Ebiowie, Cybulski, Stretton

The club are asking fans to please ensure good behaviour; recent unsavoury incidents - cretins invading the pitch, missiles thrown - are worrying DCFC.

This isn't exclusive to Derby as it's on the rise in football generally - but we as a club are under scrutiny.... and the last things we want are more fines or (Heaven forbid) crowd capacity restrictions.

Keep it loud and proud!

If you see an obnoxious idiot likely to do something stupid, or being a pillock, get them warned or removed by a steward.