The Administration Thread

Boycie

8 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

My dad died when we couldn't remember his blood type. As he died, he kept insisting for us to "be positive," but it's hard without him

I am so sorry for your loss and I certainly know how it feels but your dad is right even throw he has gone trust me he is not far away from you trust me on that one.

22 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am so sorry for your loss and I certainly know how it feels but your dad is right even throw he has gone trust me he is not far away from you trust me on that one.

Hi @B4ev6is, I think and hope he's joking. Blood type: B+

An alternative joke would have been to glance across at his son and castigate him for always been gloomy: "Oh Rhesus, so, negative"

You are such a caring person B4. Bless you.

Edited by IslandExile

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60476137

"
The three individuals hit by sanctions are Gennady Timchenko, Boris Rotenberg, and Igor Rotenberg, he added."

Were any of these potential bidders? Be just our luck.

Don't know about the other bloke, but I think the Rotenbergers have been doing the catering ...

10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

When are they going to release a statement to say who currently who made bids for the club.

I think we already know who is in the running.

Binnies.

Appelby & Co

Ashley

The next announcement will hopefully be naming one of the above as the preferred bidder.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Spot on B4, they never really leave you completely. I lost my dad in 2020 but he still pops into my mind when I think of something that he may have found funny or annoying and even now, stuff happens and I think 'Dad would love to hear about this' and then I remember. The sadness gradually dims though and you're left smiling at the thought/memory. Only time can do that.

Sorry for off-topic, just couldn't let B4s thoughtful post pass without commenting. Good on ya mate ?

15 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

Spot on B4, they never really leave you completely. I lost my dad in 2020 but he still pops into my mind when I think of something that he may have found funny or annoying and even now, stuff happens and I think 'Dad would love to hear about this' and then I remember. The sadness gradually dims though and you're left smiling at the thought/memory. Only time can do that.

Sorry for off-topic, just couldn't let B4s thoughtful post pass without commenting. Good on ya mate ?

Thanks mate

But I think there spirts pop in time to time sometimes it might seem scary they just letting you know they are still around.

18 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

True story, you can still can see my old feller stood in the front window on Google Street View, he died in 2014 bless him.

Edited by Grumpy Git