The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Ram1988 said:

You can be as patient as you want but life won't be easy without our club if it is liquidated....

s*** happens.

48 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Wondering what I’m going to do on winter Saturdays just in case. Not thought of a viable alternative to being a Derby fan yet. 

Even if it happened, which doesn't seem at all likely, it would be pretty easy to fill that time. 

Support whatever rises from the ashes, when you boil it down to the bare bones, all that matters to us as supporters is having a club to support!

It would still be our club, our passion and our support firing it, no matter what the football gods decide. 

Derby County isn't a brand, a badge, a stadium, or even a tangible asset to be traded amongst rich playboys.

It's 20,000 people, and many more watching and listening from afar, coming together every Saturday, celebrating what unites us as a congregation, and I use the term deliberately, in a common cause.

Edited by Rev

If CK was waiting for last minute investment he would have taken Ashley up on his late offer.

If there was anything wrong you can guarantee something would be out already from either the EFL, Nixon or Percy.

Yes the silence is annoying but at the same time it is a good thing. The last thing we need is another self imposed deadline missed.

CK has explained the final process with how the money has to be distributed, he is just the first domino in place, I am sure he will have done his bit so could quite possibly be as frustrated as us that this hasnt been completed yet.

4 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

But it’s your opinion that someone deliberately posts inflammatory comments, how do you know they’re deliberately inflammatory? Just because you think they are, that’s all a bit holier than thou as usual. 

anyway back on topic tomorrow’s the day I have a feeling ?

I took @angieram post to be related to that one poster who posted fishing gifs and changed their avatar along the same lines, pretty much confirming he/she was looking to get a “bite” from people as a direct result of their posts. 
The forum is about discussion and difference of opinion of course, there are those who think it will happen, those who think it won’t and a great plenty sat somewhere in between. The reality we all face is we don’t know and won’t know until the only people directly involved in this discussion/transaction provide us with an update.
I’ve posted before around my own take on it being to look at what info and facts are in the public domain in order to inform my view. The silence is worrying, and also reassuring as if things were on the rocks the media would surely be all over it looking for clicks. The EFL issued a number of statements raising concerns and timescales previously, they have gone quiet also. Last week we had info from the admins, CK, media outlets to say it was almost done. Nothing new has come into the public domain in the last week, so for me until it does I’ve got no choice but to wait. No amount of worrying or speculation on my part will change the process or outcome at this stage. 

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

Well I am not a fan of negativity from some posters but CK himself  says it was EFL who set the deadline of 31 May due to the fixtures being released in two weeks time. Isn't that an implied threat from EFL that if CK (or someone else ) doesn't complete pronto then Derby could be thrown out of the League? If so, then Ashley may be a necessary evil if CK is taking too long?   

Not sure why you have responded with any of that?

I am merely pointing out that booking a taxi and selling Derby County are on the opposite ends of the complexity spectrum.

Currently you know nothing like every other Derby fan. There is nothing to be negative about as things currently stand.

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I took @angieram post to be related to that one poster who posted fishing gifs and changed their avatar along the same lines, pretty much confirming he/she was looking to get a “bite” from people as a direct result of their posts. 

Well you were right then and some 'holier than thou' shade-chucker wasn't. Doubtless he'll be apologising though, gentleman that he is ?

Not really interested in the deal completion at the mo. It will be announced through the proper channels when the time is right (although I have no doubt whatsoever that @Big Travand his good authority will be bang on the money as always ?)

Can anyone enlighten me though as to who the inflammatory fishing picture poster with a troll face avatar was?Wherethemapturnsblue GIF by SORD Fishing Products

Just now, i-Ram said:

Not really interested in the deal completion at the mo. It will be announced through the proper channels when the time is right (although I have no doubt whatsoever that @Big Travand his good authority will be bang on the money as always ?)

Can anyone enlighten me though as to who the inflammatory fishing picture poster with a troll face avatar was?Wherethemapturnsblue GIF by SORD Fishing Products

No idea, but I'm glad to see you've replaced your previous avatar with a more lifelike one.