The Administration Thread

Boycie

Reading through twitter and the Derbyshire Live comments section I hope to god that CK doesn't think that these deadheads represent the wider supporter base of Derby County.

I'm not sure how some of these people have managed to reach adulthood. CK has made himself available for questions at all points during this process and on face value he has given honest answers regardless of whether they are good or bad news.

Cut the bloke a bit of slack, wind your necks in, engage your brains and show a bit of patience, it's only 1 extra day, which is nothing after what we've been through.

This going to be the biggest anticlimax in the world when it’s all done and dusted. Like pulling the best looking bird in school only to find she’s frigid as anything. 

P.S I never did pull the best looking bird.

6 minutes ago, Diego said:

That Ian Redfern bloke probably booed Van der Laan’s goal v Palace.

Utter doom merchant. 

4 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

Ian Redfern is a Poundland Kieran Maguire who in turn is a Poundland, oh I don't know, Ian Redfern, basically both accountants with little understanding of business. Just let the bloke get on with it FFS.

Bit harsh lads. Think he's a good poster on Twitter...did a real good piece explaining the cramming down that Quantuma attempted with the EFL in January (think it was shared on here also) & has done a valuable job distilling the key issues/problems for the masses, much needed given the complexity.

I've no issue with fans questioning Kirchner (politely) given he seems happy to engage online. We've had an horrendous experience with Morris so there will be sceptism in some quarters...Kirchner's approach is refreshing in trying to win trust though.

11 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Bit harsh lads. Think he's a good poster on Twitter...did a real good piece explaining the cramming down that Quantuma attempted with the EFL in January (think it was shared on here also) & has done a valuable job distilling the key issues/problems for the masses, much needed given the complexity.

I've no issue with fans questioning Kirchner (politely) given he seems happy to engage online. We've had an horrendous experience with Morris so there will be sceptism in some quarters...Kirchner's approach is refreshing in trying to win trust though.

I do disagree, as you might expect! Both Redfern and Maguire have opinions, that's fine but they are both tainted opinions that are often sold as, and sometimes seen as fact. They are both regularly factually incorrect.

Likewise have no problem with people questioning CK, just wonder about the timing and tone sometimes.