The Administration Thread

Boycie

With regards to CK being overseas, different timezone etc, he has said, repeatedly, his team is working on the purchase of the club. He literally just needs to confirm or decline the purchase.

As for the stadium, if it is being purchased by a UK-based person and is separate from CK purchase of the club, I'm not convinced he would need to be too involved. From what I've heard on the rumour mill, this person is a very wealthy Rams fan, buying the stadium as a cash purchase, no lending involved. Not any of the LoG crowd either so no Gadsby, Horton, Kirkland, etc. Could be wrong, but that's what I've heard.

I'm going to be optimistic/naive and say come 5pm it will be a case of ducks being lined up in a row, with a completion and announcement this evening.  That's the plan anyway.

Either that or Big Mike is coming in with his painful, impassionate take over later this week.

If it helps I'm currently in the middle of a big implementation by an American company based East and West Coast....and we deal via video calls and emails. It's the modern way you know.  CK is CEO. He has a massively expanding company to run. He has a team over here sorting things for him.  I'm sure he's on the phone.  If it's still radio silence at 2359 tonight, then I'll start to worry. Until then....breathe. 

46 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Thats true, but, something this big, I would of thought he would be here in person.  Its a long way off, he's gone too quite, remember the Ram emoji the morning he was made PB?  

He's hardly a shrinking violet, its going to be all about him, if he does by some miracle land the deal.

Im sure his press people are preparing the, blame MM for not being prepared to sell the ground for a dustbin lid statement.

The impass was just to great to get a deal done.

He’s not been in the office for ages ! Would have been a bit surprised if he’d come back tbh, would have been at odds with his ‘it’s pretty much done and dusted’ message 

47 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Thats true, but, something this big, I would of thought he would be here in person.  Its a long way off, he's gone too quite, remember the Ram emoji the morning he was made PB?  

He's hardly a shrinking violet, its going to be all about him, if he does by some miracle land the deal.

Im sure his press people are preparing the, blame MM for not being prepared to sell the ground for a dustbin lid statement.

Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF

17 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

With regards to CK being overseas, different timezone etc, he has said, repeatedly, his team is working on the purchase of the club. He literally just needs to confirm or decline the purchase.

As for the stadium, if it is being purchased by a UK-based person and is separate from CK purchase of the club, I'm not convinced he would need to be too involved. From what I've heard on the rumour mill, this person is a very wealthy Rams fan, buying the stadium as a cash purchase, no lending involved. Not any of the LoG crowd either so no Gadsby, Horton, Kirkland, etc. Could be wrong, but that's what I've heard.

I'm going to be optimistic/naive and say come 5pm it will be a case of ducks being lined up in a row, with a completion and announcement this evening.  That's the plan anyway.

Either that or Big Mike is coming in with his painful, impassionate take over later this week.

There can’t be many well known wealthy Rams fans left who aren’t on that list! Very intriguing! 

21 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Cue random speculation. Is this person an Irish pop star? 

56 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

It's big for us.... actually it's moosive for us, but in the scheme of things, it's probably "just another deal" for CK. He recently agreed a 5 year deal for the Dubai Desert Classic.  First year of the deal, the prize fund went up from $3.5million to $8million.  That's $40million over the 5 years. OK it won't be Slync paying all of that but I'm just trying to highlight this is just one deal out of probably several he's currently working on hence the need to flit about the world whilst he's doing it, including going back to base like now.

If he gets the deal - I'll be first in the queue to congratulate him, shake his hand - give him all the credit, whatever. Why should we care if he saves the club.

If it does go up the swanny, he can blame who he wants as far as I'm concerned.  

32 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

9 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Cue random speculation. Is this person an Irish pop star? 

Or Tyson Fury? The sort of thing he might do. Or, of course, @i-Ram(sorry gorgeous George - Clooney not Galloway).

7 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

It's big for us.... actually it's moosive for us, but in the scheme of things, it's probably "just another deal" for CK. He recently agreed a 5 year deal for the Dubai Desert Classic.  First year of the deal, the prize fund went up from $3.5million to $8million.  That's $40million over the 5 years. OK it won't be Slync paying all of that but I'm just trying to highlight this is just one deal out of probably several he's currently working on hence the need to flit about the world whilst he's doing it, including going back to base like now.

If he gets the deal - I'll be first in the queue to congratulate him, shake his hand - give him all the credit, whatever. Why should we care if he saves the club.

If it does go up the swanny, he can blame who he wants as far as I'm concerned.  

This is a big deal for him don’t you think ? It’s not a slync.io deal, this must be on his personal account, so very different from another large sponsorship deal. 

but what (we hope) is signing today is still subject to conditions. So you could say the champagne doesn’t get cracked open until Q has sorted those out 

19 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

I should be clear, I don't have a name, I've been trying to guess myself too!!

Even if it doesn't end up being true, gives us something to do for a bit while we wait!

If it's not a former LoG member then the only other one I can think of is the Clowes Family, so that'd be my guess.

https://clowes.co.uk/our-story/

Edited by Carnero