The Administration Thread

Boycie

28 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

So exciting, what time do we think the extension will be announced?

I'm going for 5pm.

We Did It Win GIF by HBO Max

Excellent progress has been made with more pieces of the jigsaw falling into place. Due to the the deal being imminent we have decided to extend the period of exclusivity by 48 hours to allow Mr Kirchner the time to bring matters to a conclusion.

Q .

2 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Excellent progress has been made with more pieces of the jigsaw falling into place. Due to the the deal being imminent we have decided to extend the period of exclusivity by 48 hours to allow Mr Kirchner the time to bring matters to a conclusion.

Q .

We continue to assist DCFC in their attempt to exit administration and be a viable club for the future. At the same time we continue to impose restrictions that will help them be a viable club for the future.

EFL

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

So what are we all thinking will happen today?

My money is on 'An Open Letter To Chris Kirchner From BAWT'.

My guess is radio silence, twitter will be full of "I can't stop refreshing" and "Kirchner is amazing" and then, at 7pm we will get a tweet by Simon Stone or one of the other random Twitter ITKs that there has been a slight delay in an announcement but that we shouldn't worry and there will be an announcement by the end of Friday.

In an epic twist, on Friday it will be revealed that Chris Kirchner is actually Sheik Khaled wearing a rubber mask and his wife Aly is actually short for Alonso.

That's my guess...

Cartoon Monster GIF by Scooby-Doo

3 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

My guess is radio silence, twitter will be full of "I can't stop refreshing" and "Kirchner is amazing" and then, at 7pm we will get a tweet by Simon Stone or one of the other random Twitter ITKs that there has been a slight delay in an announcement but that we shouldn't worry and there will be an announcement by the end of Friday.

In an epic twist, on Friday it will be revealed that Chris Kirchner is actually Sheik Khaled wearing a rubber mask and his wife Aly is actually short for Alonso.

That's my guess...

Id get on William Hill and find out the odds if I was you

35 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

That's my guess...

All sounds very likely except the  7pm time today which is a bit far fetched.  I think it will be 7.30

17 hours ago, 1967RAMS said:

Your inside knowledge is about as reliable as a 2 nd hand Alfa Romeo. 

Oi ! I’ve had as many used Alfas as Tom Lawrence has scored goals this season. The best was a 3.0 v6 164. Did 132,000 miles without missing a beat and sounded like us when we beat Forest. Used to be cracking used cars and pretty cheap. I want a twin turbo Giulia almost as much as I want Pride Park 

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

So exciting, what time do we think the extension will be announced?

So Kirchner is back in the US. Not sure which bit but that means 5-8 hours time difference.

He'll have to go in the office and plough through all his emails, check facebook and the "are we there yet?" questions on Twitter.

Deal with anything work related.

Contact Quantuma to see if they have the latest drafts of any agreement documents. Then, again, to ask them when they expect to start drawing up such drafts.

Rooney is in court, trying to suppress any laughter at Rebekakakah Vardy's testimony. Isn't he also being called as a witness?

Oh, and I'm sure Kirchner will want a bit of time with wife and kids if only to explain that, on a private plane, you don't go through the airport terminus where he could've picked up last minute gifts for them. So he may have to take them out for a meal by way of apology.

So, taking all of that into account, I still think an announcement of the takeover could be as early as the first week in June.

Word of an extension - from Nixon - late evening.

Edited by IslandExile

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not surprised. Can't be arsed to read it.

“The report mentions the criticism Quantuma have received for their decision to launch a legal challenge against the 21-points deduction to Wayne Rooney’s side. The challenge was unsuccessful.”

So not overhauling to help clubs, only to help themselves. Typical.