The Administration Thread

Boycie

17 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Option 67 - just to keep you on the line for a little bit longer. 

Haha yep I remember being duped many a time staying on until the end because they'd mentioned transfer gossip or something and then finding out it was regurgitated news or just old tosh from previous  week with no real new info....but never stopped me calling the number lol....bit like on here at times lol?

18 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

I don't mind comments as long as they are correct, some of the stuff on other sites (I know we have it on ours) is toss. Also its important to not take an isolated quote and make it the opinion of everyone.

The man needs to calm down, have a look at what he is writing and be more objective. He alone (pop) must see the potential of his words on events when BCFC visit PP. If it does kick off and I hope it doesn't for everyone's sake, then he needs to reflect on his rhetoric and blinkered vision. 

Some of what he says is true, some not, some blinkered and some inflammatory. I had contact from someone from the BCFC site (who I will not name) and they said in reality he is a decent bloke who gets a bit agitated and doesn't see the effect his words have. He said dont worry he has the bee in his bonnet about Stoke now. Pop calm down and concentrate on your own club  

I hope he does not wear a big Mr P on his shirt as that would cause problems for him. 

3 minutes ago, Topram said:

According to Derbyshire live the EFL haven’t had any contact with The admin team yet, let’s hope this isn’t going to drag on for longer, I thought this would actually be the week but bids may yet again be too low 

With Quantumas upbeat update last week, I would safely assume this week is either the week we find out who our PB is, or, time to face realisation that perhaps the club as we know it won't exist beyond this season. Unless a Knight in shining armour comes in very last minute.

I've suspected all along that Quantuma have just constantly kicked the can down the road, fed us with optimistic updates, keeping the fans onside in the hope something changes their end. 

Any change from last week's tone, or more of their silence and I think there may be trouble ahead.

18 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Haha yep I remember being duped many a time staying on until the end because they'd mentioned transfer gossip or something and then finding out it was regurgitated news or just old tosh from previous  week with no real new info....but never stopped me calling the number lol....bit like on here at times lol?

Maybe it was Nixon as the pre-recorded voice ?

5 hours ago, curb said:

He’s started trawling through old Twitter posts now to show what an awful fan base we are. 
He’s a poisonous troll. 

I think that claiming bits of hand picked twitter noise as fact automatically loses any argument ! So much garbage, bile and utter nonsense on Twitter that you could 'prove' almost any point that you want to by selecting a bit that suits your narrative.

I think his logic runs something like this:

If condition TwitterCommentCount 'delusionalnonsense' OR 'Arrogance' >=1 then fanbase = 'Worst and most deluded in league'

Else keep reading until condition TwitterComment 'delusionalnonsense' OR 'Arrogance' >=1 then fanbase = 'Worst and most deluded in league''

1 hour ago, Topram said:

According to Derbyshire live the EFL haven’t had any contact with The admin team yet, let’s hope this isn’t going to drag on for longer, I thought this would actually be the week but bids may yet again be too low 

I think I read somewhere that EFL meet on Thursday. If so, admins may delay until last minute to prevent the leaks.

23 minutes ago, archram said:

I think I read somewhere that EFL meet on Thursday. If so, admins may delay until last minute to prevent the leaks.

In actual fact, EFL Board Meetings are always scheduled for the last Thursday of the month, so this is probably true.

Does this mean an announcement on April 1st??... perfectly scripted if that is the case!