The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Sadly, the guys who have the deepest pockets often have the shortest arms. 

Weren't GSE backed by guys with gazillions who rarely stumped up for much? 

Very true and also what do deep pockets matter when the EFL is probably going to have seriously hard restrictions on what we can spend and I wouldn't be surprised if they had us on that for 2-3 seasons to "protect the club" ?

There are people out there who still think we have got off lightly in all this lol, ridiculous but true.

Edited by RammingStone66
Spelling

8 hours ago, Ramarena said:

I had a look at the link to their site and noticed the Pop individual answered you directly over there!

I don’t have an issue with facts, but their is a lot of tosh on there. I know all sites including this one have people that need to think about what they write.

i do see similarities between some of the BCFC and Middlesbrough fans and their blind adherence to what they are being told and the tosh that Mel fed us.

we need to publish our accounts, but the thing that was a constant theme on both the Middlesbrough and BCFC sites was the use of forecasted revenue for players they might sell in the future based on historical figures. Something we have never spoken about on here. 

it’s a bit like the delays, some people still think  that we appealed when it was the EFL. I for one am not bothered if BCFC get a points deduction or not, if they do it’s down to their operating model that is based on buying cheap and selling big (something that they did well). Our operating model seems to be the worst of everyone’s.

Pop just needs to calm down on the rhetoric (and some 0f the others), he is clearly an influencer. He needs to stop turning not ITK comments in to fact. 

non of us know what the accounts look like as they haven’t been published, or what and who people have bid for the club or what’s going to happen. 

he also need to calm down about Stoke and concentrate on his own team.

50 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Who made sure we were on a financially sound footing…

If your definition of "financially sound" is a transfer splurge followed by 5 years of cost cutting and year on year losses before getting out, then yes we were "financially sound". 

More accurate to say we kept within the EFL loss rules of the time, whatever they were. Was a different EFL regime then though, so who knows what might have happened if Parry and his mob had been around.... 

10 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

Of course there is, it is not only a case of meeting creditor requirements (or not as the case may be) they also have to show the administrators their plans going forward. As i said earlier the administrators are not going to sell the club to see it back in administration in 12 months time. It is not about whether we get a - 15 point deduction or not, that is nothing to do with the administrators.It is all about what they offer and the plan for the club to survive.

5 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

The administrators will be more focused on what they can get for creditors not what the new owners have to spend on the day to day running of the club.If they cannot come to an agreement as to what the creditors will accept or they deem acceptable they will be asking questions of bidders what their expectations are,they will not look favourably on getting very little for creditors and then spending more on day to day running.

Aren’t you saying two completely opposite things here?

both as negative as possible. 

Just now, Boycie said:

But that’s nothing new to what was being reported last week about the process of gaining final bids?

I know but I’m not getting my knickers in a twist like loads on here. 

Quantuma will present ? to the EFL the situation and Ashley will get it 

Just now, Curtains said:

I know but I’m not getting my knickers in a twist like loads on here. 

Quantuma will present ? to the EFL the situation and Ashley will get it 

Not according to Nixon and the other EFL informed hack, ?

4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

He’s not getting the information he was getting I reckon 

They both can’t be making it up can they?

percy and Nixon?

Edited by Boycie
The hacks

5 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Massive Shock-Quantuma didn’t get much done over the weekend. In their defence , Sky did have a lot of Cricket and Golf on Sat/Sunday.

I think the plan was always to seek EFL approval first this week sometime.

1 hour ago, Woodley Ram said:

I don’t have an issue with facts, but their is a lot of tosh on there. I know all sites including this one have people that need to think about what they write.

i do see similarities between some of the BCFC and Middlesbrough fans and their blind adherence to what they are being told and the tosh that Mel fed us.

we need to publish our accounts, but the thing that was a constant theme on both the Middlesbrough and BCFC sites was the use of forecasted revenue for players they might sell in the future based on historical figures. Something we have never spoken about on here. 

it’s a bit like the delays, some people still think  that we appealed when it was the EFL. I for one am not bothered if BCFC get a points deduction or not, if they do it’s down to their operating model that is based on buying cheap and selling big (something that they did well). Our operating model seems to be the worst of everyone’s.

Pop just needs to calm down on the rhetoric (and some 0f the others), he is clearly an influencer. He needs to stop turning not ITK comments in to fact. 

non of us know what the accounts look like as they haven’t been published, or what and who people have bid for the club or what’s going to happen. 

he also need to calm down about Stoke and concentrate on his own team.

He’s started trawling through old Twitter posts now to show what an awful fan base we are. 
He’s a poisonous troll. 

17 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Nixon has been getting wound up because he’s out the loop.  
He even told someone to do one the other day on twitter 

Yep its quite funny - you can tell he is sick to the back teeth of people asking as he cant tell them anything! Then these articles rehash what he is guessing. One thing seems obvious though - Admins dont trust EFL and want to delay telling them anything as late as possible. Strange that