The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Appleby the 3rd bid on table or Appleby putting in his 3rd bid which will add to the 3 offers already on the table?

If we know the Binnie’s are out and Ashley is likely to be one of the bids then that means at least one or two names that haven’t been mentioned before.

4 minutes ago, roboto said:

Appleby the 3rd bid on table or Appleby putting in his 3rd bid which will add to the 3 offers already on the table?

If we know the Binnie’s are out and Ashley is likely to be one of the bids then that means at least one or two names that haven’t been mentioned before.

Tons of rumours that MM is one of the 3!

Has to be a wind up surely?

2 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

Tons of rumours that MM is one of the 3!

Has to be a wind up surely?

Start a fire and return with a leaking hosepipe...no way will it be him he would have the backing of nobody the snake..

10 minutes ago, roboto said:

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

As we have always thought .

None of bidders  offering enough 

'They docked us 36 points....but we don't give a fook...cos we are Derby County and we are going up'

If it means the club being bought imminently, I can live with it. Not exactly what we all wanted but the cost of funding a League One side is going to be far less than the reputed £15-20m gap between bids & Quantuma's asking price (I am assuming here £50m is the threshold to satisfy the 25% unsecured creditors EFL rule to avoid a 15 point penalty and keep Morris/MSD happy)

4 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

'They docked us 36 points....but we don't give a fook...cos we are Derby County and we are going up'

If it means the club being bought imminently, I can live with it. Not exactly what we all wanted but the cost of funding a League One side is going to be far less than the reputed £15-20m gap between bids & Quantuma's asking price (I am assuming here £50m is the threshold to satisfy the 25% unsecured creditors EFL rule to avoid a 15 point penalty and keep Morris/MSD happy)

What if if it is MM/MSD?

Take their money out and there ain't a lot left to pay for the club. EFL have already confirmed that MM would not be barred from ownership.

Buy it out of administration, debts gone, put it up for sale as soon as promotion back to the Championship is confirmed.........bingo!

Please just give us Appleby. 

Ashley and anyone else with hundreds of millions lying around could have bought us in a heartbeat six months ago. Instead, they’ve been dicking about and we’ve lost half our squad in the meantime.

Appleby strikes me as the only who who really, really wants this, and for the right reasons.