The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, David said:

I made a promise that once Wayne Rooney had left, there would be no more  changing of the name on the forum.

Whilst he's very much the "saviour" right now, 12 months down the line some might not be a fan of how the club is being run.

Would only create more moaning asking for it to be removed so we'll leave it be.

I loved how Rooney brought the club together in extreme adversity, but I’m looking forward to being known as good, old fashioned, Derby County Football Club again.

No name is bigger than that.

?

44 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Did we ever find out which one of us had poked his missus…?

All of them in his cult. 

Proper pissed off over there. He's about to go full Helter Skelter. Another McCartney number. 

Couhig must persist, lobbying MP's for clarity on HMRC payments etc?.  Either see you next year or better still, pass you on the way back up.  I'll take either you saddos. 

We still have a club.  Enjoy your evening every one.  

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Thank you to everyone who has posted, whether fearing the worst or hopeful for the future, we have gone through this together.

And, by god, you have all helped me get through this dark time. Bless you. 

COYR ?

I couldn’t agree more mate. There really have been some dark days which we’ve shared and got through together. I think DC will be a good chairman to get us on a level footing and possibly sell us on in the not too distant future imo!

25 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

No, that's Mel Morris

Quantuma were an ill-fitting, uncomfortable and slightly irritating plaster applied to help cover up the wound while it healed. 

When the time was ready they were ripped off, although some insist it was the other way round, to reveal the lovely pink new skin beneath. 

Some would have had them removed long before this point and been left with a festering open wound, but hey, more fool them. 

Mr Coconut, I concede to your superior medical knowledge. Please can I have some Savlon for the sensite pink skin that's been exposed please?

What a monumental day in our club's history.

Been out celebrating having a few.

Looking forward to a total reset, and us getting back to the old days, where we live within our means. 

I hope we can grow again, organically. If we spend pro rata, we can claw our way back to a club who's size of support will reflect in us, eventually, performing at a level we deserve. 

Delighted with our new owner. No-nonsense, humble and not carried away.

You know who I'm most happy for?....

B4. A ducking legend. Enjoy your day mate. ???

I’ve just read David’s open letter, what a brilliant communication from a lifelong Rams fan.

Don’t let Mel cloud your view of a fellow Ram owning our club, this feels good.

We are so United after last season, this season is going to be such a positive time after what we’ve been through and I can’t wait to get into Pride Park!