The Administration Thread

Boycie

13 minutes ago, Curtains said:

image.jpeg.70fe2aafa0648c333fa3a52564df18b6.jpegHopefully Derby County’s saviour .

Eternally grateful 

Is this the knight in shiny background sporting a lovely blue M&S V neck jumper, very sensible. This i feel will appeal to the large demographics on this forum.

Edited by EtoileSportiveDeDerby

14 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

We must give Rooney some headroom to get some players in, we’ve already missed out on our no 1 targets.

By my reckoning we have been loosly linked with 7 (Bardsley, Ihiekwe, Flint, Pack, Barkhuizen, Molyneux & Collins) and missed out on 4 of which I can't see Flint turning down Stoke for us regardless, and Molyneux has signed for L2 Doncaster so I doubt we were ever in for him.

Ihiekwe & Pack are the main 2 targets that I can believe we've missed out on.

7 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

You "don't think" - agreed.

"Would DC want him as a co-investor?" - only DC knows Kevin.

"AA maybe" - but then again maybe not Kevin.

"have no idea about SM" - we understand Kevin because you have no idea about a lot of things.

"DC is saving our bacon, he's not mad keen to buy" - How do you know this Kevin - has he told you so?

"So his plan may be to buy the stadium" - from the events of the past two weeks we all think that is a definite.

......"Then to make a binding offer for the club so that q can say to the other bidders: it’s yours if you outbid DC." - how do you know this? Are you guessing? But if the others then don't outbid him then he's stuck with a football club that you don't think he's mad keen to buy, Kevin.

This whole process is very tiresome for all of us Kevin after nine months but I think it's sent you round the bend and by passing your thoughts on to the rest of us, there is a grave danger that you will send others on here round the bend too.

For the sake of Ramskind please desist. 

do you think posts like this benefit the forum ?

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

do you think posts like this benefit the forum ?

In fairness, not sure many of your posts have benefitted the forum, or your fellow posters and their mental health and anxiety. I've purposely avoided engaging with you, but find it in bad taste that you call someone else out!

you guys have to stop worrying about players and rooney. If they go they go, as long as derby live to fight another day. we could give Rooney every player he wants he could still underperform.

he has done a good job here but I am a derby fan not a Rooney fan. 

clowes should be allowed to build at his own pace, I have no expectations for next season apart from the ability to buy a ticket

1 minute ago, Archied said:

The clowes takeover has a good feel , lifelong fan and to me the difference between him and mel is possibly motive, lifelong fan puts his money in to rescue the club in its darkest hour on the verge of extinction,,, maybe just maybe this time we have a REAL one of our own,

And for everyone who is understandably wary of the situation following what happened with MM, I’m taking confidence from the fact lessons will be learnt from that debacle. Clowes is a fan so has watched it unfold like the rest of us, if he’s the one taking us over he will have a good idea how not to do things on the back of Mel’s tenure.

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

Spot on as always David. For example I don’t doubt that  Ck wanted to buy us and probably had the money to do so. 

The fans are the clubs biggest asset. And it’s no surprise to me if it ends up being a Rams fan that  takes us over. 

I don't doubt that if CK wanted to buy us and had the money it would have happened by now. 

8 minutes ago, Archied said:

The clowes takeover has a good feel , lifelong fan and to me the difference between him and mel is possibly motive, lifelong fan puts his money in to rescue the club in its darkest hour on the verge of extinction,,, maybe just maybe this time we have a REAL one of our own,

He’s one of our own alright.  
He’s being going to away games as a fan as long as I can remember 

He has seen the ups and the downs like all of us .

PS It’s amazing really I mean as a fan you talk to fellow fans and then you find out they are buying the club. 
I had no idea who he was but I knew he was a massive fan. 

Like I say I’ve spoke to him about Derby County at away games so I know what the club means to him 

Edited by Curtains
Added

Morning everybody - very pleased we probably have a buyer and I don’t mind if he is just buying us to save us then sell us, I don’t mind if he wants to team up with AA and have more invested at a later time and I don’t even mind if he gets Morgan to sponsor the shirts with REDROW all over them if it helps, yes I don’t mind if the stadium has sports direct splattered all over it with sponsorship from Ashley - we need help from all of them if we can 

COYR 

3 minutes ago, Curtains said:

He’s one of our own alright.  
He’s being going to away games as a fan as long as I can remember 

He has seen the ups and the downs like all of us 

Aha! So you’re the man himself, after all what do you do with Curtains? You CLOWES them of course ? 

29 minutes ago, swadieram said:

Really pleased this is happening ! 
I just hope some of our  Moronic fans don’t hound him out when things aren’t going how they think it should ! I’d be disappointed if he had to take the same abuse as MM has!  Some fans have very short memories.

be grateful!  

As he is a fan of the club (but this applies to all teams) he will know how fickle football fans are and I don’t think the social media mob will have any real impact on owners.  

Speculating here,  I think he has stepped up his bid to save the club rather than just buy the stadium (which is a done deal apparently) because I imagine he like everyone else is frustrated at this process and probably has the means to save us and run us for a while so he’s gone for it. Either way we should all get behind our new saviour and buy a clowes developed warehouse each.