The Administration Thread

Boycie

38 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

what does he even mean?

I have started doing my texts etc in the Nixon-stylee -

Just going to Tesco ... could be pie tonight  ? big dinners in the days ahead..

Where shall we go on holiday? Beach holiday perhaps, or maybe the moon?

I'm in B & Q looking at wallpaper                  ?

The £50m will include the stadium. So it's not really any different from Kircher's bid for the club. If they have the money up front they will likely go for 25% up front, or at least quicker than Kircher's 35%.

18 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

It's hard to believe that there is a better bid out there for a League 1 club with no players and a potentially punitive business plan than £50m. Especially when the man making the bid for the good ship DCFC is a former captain who managed not to sail her onto a reef.

This must surely be the end game. Anyone else interested must make a bid today, and it will need to be impressive if Natalie Jackson is correct. Then, if no one out-bids, Appleby gets a few days to either close the deal or get sufficient funding in place to enter the league for next season. If he can't, we're done. Yet I can't see that he'd bid if he couldn't complete.

The big danger is a high bid from another tyre kicker/fantasist. No more fake Sheikhs, Spanish boxers or crypto golf buddies need apply.

It is the end game and everyone involved is focussed on the final outcome. I’ve said this a few times because it’s what I’ve been told by people on the periphery of the discussions, and also because it makes logical sense. We’re out of time so it’s now or never. And I don’t think we’re going to go bust but then that’s because I’m optimistic in nature 

9 minutes ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

I have started doing my texts etc in the Nixon-stylee -

Just going to Tesco ... could be pie tonight  ? big dinners in the days ahead..

Where shall we go on holiday? Beach holiday perhaps, or maybe the moon?

I'm in B & Q looking at wallpaper                  ?

Try Morrisons. Fish is better. Don’t know about big dinners. Little and often might be better 

Not got much leave left. Don’t mind where. Like swimming against the tide. Mars would be warmer this time of the season.

Prefer a matt finish meself so flock off.

49 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

Well to be fair to him, it looks to me pretty clear what he means

If he's saying it shouldn't take 50mil. that's fine but, if the figure is accurate, then presumably it's because it has to be that high in order to secure the club plus stadium (and no further points deduction).

Or is it a roundabout way of saying it's an inaccurate report?

If the reported figure is accurate, shake hands, sign the contract and hand over the money. The club is yours Andy Appleby.

30 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

If he's saying it shouldn't take 50mil. that's fine but, if the figure is accurate, then presumably it's because it has to be that high in order to secure the club plus stadium (and no further points deduction).

Or is it a roundabout way of saying it's an inaccurate report?

If the reported figure is accurate, shake hands, sign the contract and hand over the money. The club is yours Andy Appleby.

Or the bid takes into account something 'extra' - admin fees would be my guess

Could be that maybe when 50m plus

What if its near 60m I heard debts near to 70m now so that leaves 10m to pay off over time unless we are forced to sell jasion knight that could be near 15m to 20m that would leave us debt free or even small profit but which would help leave rooney some funds to play with.

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Could be that maybe when 50m plus

What if its near 60m I heard debts near to 70m now so that leaves 10m to pay off over time unless we are forced to sell jasion knight that could be near 15m to 20m that would leave us debt free or even small profit but which would help leave rooney some funds to play with.

25 mill surely for our Jason B4 ?