The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, EnigmaRam said:

Out of curiosity, if everyone offered £25 mil and one offered £28 mil, for the lot, can Q accept it? And what are the implications besides the minus 15 points?

Think Q can sell the club but a separate deal needed for the stadium.

15 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

6-8 other bidders according to Ed Dawes in a new BBC article. How do we have more bidders now than we’ve had throughout the entire process? Surely we’ve become less desirable?!

Cant remember who said, but it might be because kirchner and his team untangled all the mess left behind by morris so now a new bidder wouldnt have to do all the grunt work! Not sure how true it is but it makes sense!

Hopefully Q can charge kirchner for all the legal work carried out post contract exchange plus withhold whatever payment was made (thought it was £5m?).

More worried about players, I assume many contracts have been agreed with salaries pending the deal closing. What now? No new owner will be tied to those decisions will they.

5 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Out of curiosity, if everyone offered £25 mil and one offered £28 mil, for the lot, can Q accept it? And what are the implications besides the minus 15 points?

What do you mean for the lot? The ground probably won't be part of any sale.

Quantuma have a legal duty to get the best deal for the creditors, simple as.

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

So how on earth can they be vultures? ?

That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. They sat back and watched us wither on the vine. There weren't this many interested parties days/weeks ago. If you think none of them are vultures then that's your perogative. We'll agree to disagree. It's a pointless argument if you're so adamant. 

4 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Any bid can be accepted provided it is accepted by enough creditors.  Creditors, despite what some on here might say, have few options.  HMRC (and Q) are the only one which is difficult - as they have sway and are sufficiently high up the legal, not football, pyramid of who gets paid. 

Very few, really.  Might be some sanctions on how purchasing new players - and wage bill for a few seasons.  

1 minute ago, Steve How Hard? said:

That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. They sat back and watched us wither on the vine. There weren't this many interested parties days/weeks ago. If you think none of them are vultures then that's your perogative. We'll agree to disagree. It's a pointless argument if you're so adamant. 

I'm as adamant as you are.

The Club has very few assets, it's nearly worthless.

53 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Dorsett is right for once. Neither Q nor EFL look very clever and questions need to be asked about EFL's fit and proper tests and how it is applied. But that's for later, q need to crack on and get whatever financial backing is needed and pronto.

8 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Maybe for the same reason he hung around last season with a 21 point deduction, transfer embargo, wage restrictions and a club in administration. I’m not sure what the reason is but he does have form for not being a quitter.

Possibly the circumstances have changed now thar CK is no longer on the scene.