The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

time waster !!!

What a piece of garbage.  He came to matches..he saw what this club meant to the City and the fans...he saw the passion and the raw energy of what is a fantastically loyal fan base.. I wish him nothing but bad luck in every business venture he undertakes.  A total classless waste of oxygen.

11 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

It’s not a great surprise tbh, whether he had the money or not, we were dealing with a transaction that is rare in British banking if not traditional global banking. No one has bought a club using cryptocurrency or funds from it, I’m not sure how common it is in usual business. Point is this isn’t something that banks are commonly doing and there’s no real demand within banking to get the process made easier.

The other problem is with the checks themselves and how difficult the money is to follow. Let’s say in the current market, that any of that money has a trace of Russian influence or any other country like that?  I’m not saying it does, we obviously don’t know but at the moment it’s another check that’s hard to trace.

If Kirchner had got his money through it would have been a landmark example, and you need government, banks, EFL pushing in your direction and I don’t think he had that on his side. Gutting for us in terms of what it means right now, but it was probably the most likely outcome that should have been foreseen.

…Also lol because Ed Dawes was right, trust your local journalists people!

Edited by TuffLuff

4 minutes ago, Rammeister said:

Kirchner was a tyre kicker. Owns a global logistic business but apparently couldn’t transfer what is actually a very small sum of money in the world of international transfers.

Yeah right.

There wasn’t any apparent issue recently when the new American Chelsea owners shipped over their *billions* to buy that club.

As someone who works in logistics, I had very little understanding what his company supposedly did!

2 minutes ago, jono said:

That scares me … not you being born, but as this has progressed we have passed through my life  from winter of 63 when I had frozen toes building a snow man and ice on the inside of the windows, moving neatly on to England winning the World Cup, Derby County winning the league, losing my cherry late in the day to an unmarried Mrs Robinson, Buying a house , Circumstances forcing me to work for myself and throwing off some shackles, meeting my future wife, getting a dog, getting married. Watching DCFC for the first time as a middle aged bloke 20 years ago. Losing my parents permanently, seeing friends grow old and ill and others soften and become wise, adopting my neice. .. jeees I am officially a senior ? .. No pension yet which is a bit of a pain ! Oops and you are just starting that journey ?. Good luck, live it, embrace it 

And you will be like the rest of us old men, with a 20 year old lad in your brain wondering where the hell his life went. ?

2 minutes ago, Yani P said:

What a piece of garbage.  He came to matches..he saw what this club meant to the City and the fans...he saw the passion and the raw energy of what is a fantastically loyal fan base.. I wish him nothing but bad luck in every business venture he undertakes.  A total classless waste of oxygen.

He’s not welcome here anymore

Missed alot today so trying to catch up.

Basically nothing.

CKs "money" is still trying to clear (seriously I had an Aunt like this, about 10 years worth of birthday presents "left on the coffee table" when she came over). I dont know what on earth he thought was going to happen.

Assuming the presence of the EFL and Birch hasnt done anything but turn it into more of a circus. I saw and certainly didnt like the "efl under pressure to kick Derby out" click batey stories. I dont doubt most of it is bunkum, but level of trust in the efl means I dont discount it. We have seen any pressure from clubs then the efl will fold. Earlier I suggested the other teams have zero interest in Derby existing, I stand by it.

Nixon is still ... nixoning, if that's not a verb it should be. I'm starting to believe he is itk as much as, well, me. All he does is wind our tired fans up more, he's effing and jeffing a bit on Twitter these days, so I think he's losing it a bit. Bless.

Ashley wont put in a viable bid just yet, still got players on the books, still have debts to pay. I'm not convinced MA will materialise anyway as the introduction of the EFL and any chaos, erm timescale that involves will be sooner than the mid July that he wants for him to get us for the equivalent of that 50p meme that is doing the rounds.

Has anyone got any thing positive to add to this? It's all rather glum right now.

Just now, Chopper said:

Missed alot today so trying to catch up.

Basically nothing.

CKs "money" is still trying to clear (seriously I had an Aunt like this, about 10 years worth of birthday presents "left on the coffee table" when she came over). I dont know what on earth he thought was going to happen.

Assuming the presence of the EFL and Birch hasnt done anything but turn it into more of a circus. I saw and certainly didnt like the "efl under pressure to kick Derby out" click batey stories. I dont doubt most of it is bunkum, but level of trust in the efl means I dont discount it. We have seen any pressure from clubs then the efl will fold. Earlier I suggested the other teams have zero interest in Derby existing, I stand by it.

Nixon is still ... nixoning, if that's not a verb it should be. I'm starting to believe he is itk as much as, well, me. All he does is wind our tired fans up more, he's effing and jeffing a bit on Twitter these days, so I think he's losing it a bit. Bless.

Ashley wont put in a viable bid just yet, still got players on the books, still have debts to pay. I'm not convinced MA will materialise anyway as the introduction of the EFL and any chaos, erm timescale that involves will be sooner than the mid July that he wants for him to get us for the equivalent of that 50p meme that is doing the rounds.

Has anyone got any thing positive to add to this? It's all rather glum right now.

Lol, you might want to check the last few pages…. ?

15 minutes ago, Archied said:

Given the chicanery that goes on in the charity sector I think we will agree to disagree

Sounds a bit like a comment from someone who has never set foot in a school for 30 years but is an expert in education…..yep, happy to agree to disagree….