The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Rambalin said:

Update from Ed Dawes

No issues has he understands it.... 38 lawyers involved due to complexity all need to be on a final sign off call..... EFL not worried at all confident it is moving on.... Maybe announced tonight could run into tomorrow. 

I did not hear him say this what time did he say it at.

26 minutes ago, Phuket Ram said:

They managed to send £3bn to Chelsea without a problem... I'd imagine £20m is a walk in the park compared to that. But yeah, I guess they did actually have the money in the first place... always makes it easier.

How many parties were involved in the Chelsea transaction compared to ours?

16 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Update from Ed Dawes

No issues has he understands it.... 38 lawyers involved due to complexity all need to be on a final sign off call..... EFL not worried at all confident it is moving on.... Maybe announced tonight could run into tomorrow. 

I've given your post a laughing emoji as 38 lawyers?

We're trying to move the ownership of one entity to another party so what the hell is so complex about that transaction to warrant that number of people being involved 

18 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Update from Ed Dawes

I'll take that as nothing will happen until thursday then, at which point Ed Dawes will be given "it's all ok"

18 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Update from Ed Dawes

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Damn I missed it

Eds bro says

YBD.gif.e7ffdd00a10f86a0f61c8913c7ff4fc2.gif

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

We're trying to move the ownership of one entity to another party so what the hell is so complex about that transaction to warrant that number of people being involved 

How many Lawyers does it take to change a lightbulb...38, 1 to change the bulb, 37 to negotiate the price. 

C’mon everyone, sing up…….

I wrote for luck.
They sent me you.
I sent for juice.
You give me poision.
I hold the line.
You form the queue.
Try anything hard.
Is there anything else you can do?
Well not much - I've not been trained.
I can sit and stand, beg n' roll over.
I don't read.
I just guess.
There's more than one sign.
But it's getting less.
And you were wet.
But you're getting dryer.
You use to speak the truth.
But now you're liar.
You use to speak the truth.
But now you're clever.

Edited by Inverurie Ram

11 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

There are are multiple parties involved. Sale of PPS is integral to the deal, so that's two parties MM and mystery buyer. MSD too.

Then there is CK, Q, maybe the EFL too.

So that's six parties each may have its own in house lawyer plus external lawyers.  Big legal firms often come mob handed.