The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Gaspode said:

As it now looks (despite all the assurances) that CK won't be able to complete the deal today, I think he needs to set out why he can't buy the ground and why it seems to be dependent on someone else to step in - can't he afford it or is it simply that won't Morris sell to him?

we've been through this before but why would anyone want to spend 23m and give to Morris so he can walk away and oh by the way thanks for stepping in and paying oof a large percentage of the DEBT morris ran up...Morris is a joke and worst ever thing to ever happen to this glorious football club

6 minutes ago, inter politics said:

The problem is when you say there is going to be a conclusion on Monday and there isn't, it creates further distrust. Quantuma are the worst for such behaviour but we will lose players (both our own and targets) if we do not resolve this soon.

That mistrust is of Kirchner though....

3 minutes ago, S8TY said:

we've been through this before but why would anyone want to spend 23m and give to Morris so he can walk away and oh by the way thanks for stepping in and paying oof a large percentage of the DEBT morris ran up...Morris is a joke and worst ever thing to ever happen to this glorious football club

But that doesn't explain why we were told two more days to sort out the ground and yet still no deal - if CK can't afford it, then he's the wrong person to be buying the club as we'll just stagnate.

If Morris is blocking him from buying the ground that's a completely different scenario....but we need to know which it is as one or the other has caused yet another deadline to be missed....

But that doesn't explain why we were told two more days to sort out the ground and yet still no deal - if CK can't afford it, then he's the wrong person to be buying the club as we'll just stagnate.

If Morris is blocking him from buying the ground that's a completely different scenario....but we need to know which it is as one or the other has caused yet another deadline to be missed....

I suppose it's possible that a bit like PNE (may have) found out, offer amounts from CK change?

I don't get the impression Gaspode that its to do with funds but more the complexity of dotting the I's and crossing the T's going by CK's statement over the weekend ...I don't think its a quick process...even buying a house takes time I've bought one and completed in 2 weeks but that was because was virtually a building site 

2 minutes ago, S8TY said:

I'm not alone in saying this but I've had big problems sleeping over this for a long time and has affected me in my job and relationship....but its only a game eh??

I can guarantee Morris has not lost any frigging sleep!!!!

I'm see-sawing between anger and utter deflation. Went to bed last thinking about the potential takeover and woke up this morning thinking about it too so this just feels like a massive kick in the nuts. Has anything happened today at all ? Any progress whatsoever ? Anything to cling to ? This is absolutely doing my head in. I'm grouchy as hell and probably not great company.

25 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

I’ve gone beyond caring now tbh it’s an absolute shambles. And as for Ashley he’ could easily now agree a deal with Morris and match kirchners bid and get it over the line. He’s more interested in faffing around waiting for kirchner to fall through and then get the club on its last knees. Not particular the approach I want of someone to end up owning the club. 

Never thought i would say this after 54 years, but  i think i am going to be done with football after this fiasco. 

Update with no fresh news on Radio Derby, Ed Dawes saying that sources tell him that today's Nixon tweet 'not helpful'.

Pity poor old Rooney, having to sit through the vapid sh !t-show of Coleen Vs. Vardy, whilst trolling though urgent texts from clubs trying to persuade him to come, our players & staff asking WTF is happening, and other clubs/agents chasing our (few remaining) players. 

After a season like ours, we can wonder why would he stay?

Over to you, Mr Kirchner. GET IT DONE 

While I don’t really care who buys us if it means having a club next season,  if it were to be MA, I’m not finding his (reported) approach particularly endearing.

I suppose what I’d really like is somebody who is passionate about being our owner and who will do whatever it takes to get us, get the stadium, pay the creditors (at least to the level that doesn’t get us another deduction) and shows signs of really wanting to get us moving in the right direction as quickly as possible.

Kirchner ticks most of those boxes.

The silence from Ashley and all of the conjecture about him waiting until we’re completely buggered, paying less, getting another 15 points taken away and so on leaves me feeling a bit nervous about the long term. Even without the protestations of football’s most entitled fans (the toon), this all seems a bit sterile and more about a cold business opportunity than a real desire to see us rise from the ashes. 

Of course, it could all be speculation and the silence from anybody in the know about his offer - or lack thereof - might just be a sign of respect for the process and for Mr Kirchner (?). 

Just wish I could be refreshing my browser every 10 mins to see if we’ve signed a new player, rather than this constantly depressing saga.