The Administration Thread

Boycie

27 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Is Steve Mcclaren still with the club? Did I miss him leaving at some point??

apparently on his way to old Trafford to join Ten Hags coaching staff 

I saw him in the main car park at Pride Park just before the Fulham game, so he was still around a week ago.

2 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Yes, I'm well aware of the strength of feeling about Mr. Maguire, but it's there in black and white.

Would love nothing more than CK telling the admins that £2m is ridiculous, and they can go whistle for it.

Do we have to cover the bill or does Mel seeing as he picked them???

1 hour ago, Derbados said:

Is Steve Mcclaren still with the club? Did I miss him leaving at some point??

apparently on his way to old Trafford to join Ten Hags coaching staff 

I saw him in the Directors’s box at the Fulham game. Well, I saw his unmistakable hair island walking out from my lofty position at the top of the West Stand.

I have just read the last few pages since it has been mentioned that HMRC and MSD debts have increased and no one has mentioned this or even acknowledged it, for me that has set off massive alarm bells, surely this increases the purchase price considerably? That’s even if HMRC agree to deferred payments.

4 minutes ago, Bobby said:

I have just read the last few pages since it has been mentioned that HMRC and MSD debts have increased and no one has mentioned this or even acknowledged it, for me that has set off massive alarm bells, surely this increases the purchase price considerably? That’s even if HMRC agree to deferred payments.

Football creditors have reduced.. did Kieran Maguire mention that? Thought not. Considering that is a 100 p in the £ debt that is most significant. 

the increase in MSD debt is not news .