The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, DerbyRevolution said:

and why don't the administrators have this information ready?

what have they been doing? just because they didn't know who the preferred bidder was surely they knew info like this would be needed?

mind blowing how bad they are and they will get away with it pockets full 

Hasn’t the point always been that this isn’t a straightforward, linear process? I always thought it was dependent on appointing a preferred bidder, them agreeing whether they would pay the debts up front or over time (the whole 35p vs 25p in the £ thing), which league we were going to be in may have been a factor also, plus the stadium. I remember reading HMRC wouldn’t discuss a final plan until a PB was appointed or something along those lines. Lots of moving parts.

I’m not necessarily defending Quantuma, as they’ve presumably mishandled elements of this, nor am I willing to condemn them completely as MM clearly left the club in a complete state, which is one of the only definite facts available to us fans.

Without all the other facts available to me about what has gone on behind the scenes I’d rather focus on the potential positives of a solution to this whole mess being apparently close and the club finally being able to move on from admin and the whole MM era.

26 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

It would just sum the whole thing up if the EFL rejected his business plan because he formatted it in Times New Roman and they only accept business plans written in Comic Sans.

No they'll probably accept it, sign off on it and find fault with it 2-3 years down the line.

33 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Hasn’t the point always been that this isn’t a straightforward, linear process? I always thought it was dependent on appointing a preferred bidder, them agreeing whether they would pay the debts up front or over time (the whole 35p vs 25p in the £ thing), which league we were going to be in may have been a factor also, plus the stadium. I remember reading HMRC wouldn’t discuss a final plan until a PB was appointed or something along those lines. Lots of moving parts.

I’m not necessarily defending Quantuma, as they’ve presumably mishandled elements of this, nor am I willing to condemn them completely as MM clearly left the club in a complete state, which is one of the only definite facts available to us fans.

Without all the other facts available to me about what has gone on behind the scenes I’d rather focus on the potential positives of a solution to this whole mess being apparently close and the club finally being able to move on from admin and the whole MM era.

could a multi million pound company like Quantuma not have a formula or system ready and in place, this is in fact their day job is it not? we use similar complex programs daily for customers and the business is worth pittance compared to the figures Quantuma are dealing with.

it should be as simple as inputting the data and getting the results....

for example

PB has offered £20 million, he wants to pay 25% of the debt over 2 years, therefore creditor A gets X, creditor B gets Y, creditor C gets Z on this date, this date and that date. 

or maybe 

PB has offered £28 million, but he wants to pay 35% over 3 years, therefore creditor A gets X, creditor B gets Y, creditor C gets Z on this date, this date and that date. 

5 hours ago, DerbyRevolution said:

what does 'finalizing the waterfall' mean?

We can't get hold of the stadium from Mel, but CK has put an offer in for that pub over near the railway Station.
I think our very own @rynny may be involved, and potentially due to make a few bob, so be nice to him.  ?

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

We can't get hold of the stadium from Mel, but CK has put an offer in for that pub over near the railway Station.
I think our very own @rynny may be involved, and potentially due to make a few bob, so be nice to him.  ?

7 hours ago, Boycie said:

@rynny nice to see your place getting a mention.

I can neither confirm nor deny any involvement.

Rooney and Rynny does have a ring to it though ?

Edited by rynny
?? bloody auto correct