The Administration Thread

Boycie

9 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Occurs to me that the use of the word "accord" is interesting - I'm pretty sure that translates as "it's not resolved but we've agreed on how we're going to fight it out"

However it does diffuse tensions ahead of tomorrow which I think we can all be thankful for.

My speculation is if Gibson can feel he bested Morris he'll leave DCFC alone.

Also remember that it says "Gibson and Morris", not "MFC and Morris".

Whatever conversation they've had, Gibson wasn't there to discuss Middlesbrough Football Club's claim. He was there as Steve Gibson, just as Morris was there as himself.

Given this was clearly personal for Gibson, it may not be so crazy to think Mel has convinced him to stop the claim totally. I don't think either of them need the money, and it's MFCs money anyway if there is a claim, not Gibson's

I appreciate Gibson finally admitting that this was always about settling a score with Mel.

Shame he tried to kill DCFC in the process, and Boro fans are carrying on like we should be worshipping the ground he walks on.

We now simply know that this was always about two very wealthy man-children risking the future of a football club that is older than both of them combined to settle petty scores.

5 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Boro clearly terrified about any actions from Derby fans tomorrow so we’re probably keen to get this resolved today. 

My thoughts exactly. G***** knows he has pushed everyone too far and tbf anything 'could' have happened tomorrow

Let's just hope that not too much poo goes down that ends up with him changing his mind