Richard Keogh

DarkFruitsRam7

Richard Keogh - How Will You React?  

215 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

Got a good reception from around me I suppose those who want to will choose what they heard. 

No, they'll report what they heard within maybe a 500 seat radius.

Anyone who did applaud Keogh today isn't a Derby fan in my book.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

4 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

No, they'll report what they heard within maybe a 500 seat radius.

Anyone who did applaud Keogh today isn't a Derby fan in my book.

Maybe you're right. I applauded Keogh. I've been going 50 years now. Today made me ask myself whether it was time to stop. Perhaps it's time to leave it to 'true fans' like you.

5 minutes ago, Red Ram said:

Maybe you're right. I applauded Keogh. I've been going 50 years now. Today made me ask myself whether it was time to stop. Perhaps it's time to leave it to 'true fans' like you.

If you want to applaud people who've shat on us from a great height, refused to apologise and then think they should be welcomed back with open arms then go for it. 

It's just a very strange idea of support to me.

17 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Some people need to grow up 

Yes, his name's Richard Keogh.

Be a man and take some responsibility for your own actions instead of pointing the finger at everyone else.

I suppose while there are still people who'd gladly enable that behaviour the chances of him actually growing up are pretty slim.

28 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Yes, his name's Richard Keogh.

Be a man and take some responsibility for your own actions instead of pointing the finger at everyone else.

I suppose while there are still people who'd gladly enable that behaviour the chances of him actually growing up are pretty slim.

Have you considered crying some more? I'm pretty certain Keogh will return the money granted by the tribunal if you continue to seethe.

19 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Well, I applauded him. Does that make me less of a Derby fan than those who booed him? Apparently so, but if you think measuring how much of a supporter you are can be done by booing opposition players then I have to say I feel sorry for you. 

Well in seaons past some fans have booed our own players so not going to worry about booing opposition players. I can honestly say i have never booed a player of any team the best thing is just ignore them.

Keogh  was a good player, leader and Captain who always gave his all for the club

Yes he had a mistake in him but his other attributes far outweighed that as proven by always being picked by every manager

he was badly treated by a chairman who we can now all agree was awful at running this great club

Good luck to him

Edited by Spooney1963

8 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

Well, I applauded him. Does that make me less of a Derby fan than those who booed him? Apparently so, but if you think measuring how much of a supporter you are can be done by booing opposition players then I have to say I feel sorry for you. 

Nothing to do with booing him or anyone else, nobody has to do that. I've never booed a player.

Actively and vocally supporting someone who's taken advantage of a situation to take unearned millions out of the club, shown zero contrition, refusing to apologise for his role in events even when there's no money on the line anymore though?

Again I just think it's a bloody bizarre way to go about supporting your club - 30, 40, 50 years of following them or not!

9 hours ago, Anon said:

Have you considered crying some more? I'm pretty certain Keogh will return the money granted by the tribunal if you continue to seethe.

Not rising to you, sorry to disappoint. 

Keogh had the power to end much of the bad feeling against him when he was interviewed in a national paper, instead he came out with another sob story.

That's the last thing I'm saying on this anyway, wouldn't want to upset anyone else.