Richard Keogh

DarkFruitsRam7

Richard Keogh - How Will You React?  

215 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

50 minutes ago, The Key Club King said:

Nowadays either a player has to be the worst of all time or (and this is far worse) a club legend. I would argue that there should be only 10 players who get either status. The last legend was Igor, the last worst player is.... Actually I may have to expand that category to include the entirety of the 11 point squad. 

We should also have a thread...the most miserable player...my vote would be Mark Pembridge ?

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

He hasn’t been with them that evening according to the article on Keogh in the Guardian. He got in to the car which he regrets. A great servant to DCFC and such a shame it ended the way it did.

There is a photo of several players including Keogh and Lawrence at the Joiners that night.

34 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

And that succinctly tells you everything about the level we were at.

Not fit to tie Jagielka's or Curtis's laces.

If we asked Jagielka or Davies to do what Keogh was doing for us it'd quickly go pear shaped I think. They're doing a great role in the structure we've set them up in but it's important to recognise the differences. Jagielka and Davies at their peak were also extremely good, Keogh at his peak was a very good second division cb but not quite on the level as Jagielka or Davies really.